Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2016, 19:43   #1
BHPian

After 4+ years, finally on Team-BHP!

Hey All,

After long long wait and multiple retries I finally got onto Team-BHP and that too with some help! Thank you!.

I love automobiles, cars as well as bikes. There is not better source of automobile information than Team-BHP. Since our relocation to India, I am passive reader of this site for last 7 years. I hope now I can contribute back to the community.

To start, I am fighting midlife crisis by rekindling my passion about cars and bikes. I am actively looking at getting a full time 4x4 SUV as a as a good bike. The current favorites are the new Endeavour and KTM Duke 390 (or is it HD Street 750).

As of now I own a Toyota Corolla Altis and Hyundai i10. In the past when I had choice to choose my own cars I owned a 1st generation Fiat Palio 1.2 Sports. In my eight years stints in US I owned:
  1. Toyota 4runner 4x4 V8
  2. Nissan 350z
  3. VW Jetta
  4. Mazada MX3

Looking forward to learning and contributing even more on that I am here!
Thank you.
nrahul is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 10:18   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: After 4+ years, finally on Team-BHP!

Hey Rahul :

Welcome Onboard !!! Glad to see you got into forum finally. That's a lovely introduction that you shared with us all and looks like in your stint in US, you ran through all types of cars from SUVs to Sedans to Sports car

You seem to be a passionate car lover and glad to know you like Team BHP so much. Look forward to your contributions across your favorite sections in the forum.

See you around the forum !

Cheers
Mobike008

Last edited by mobike008 : 8th February 2016 at 10:20.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks