Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2016, 14:48   #1
BHPian

Signing in

Hello,

I am Nikhil, an IT engineer by profession and a day-dreamer by choice. I belong to Amritsar and now live in NCR. My passions include travelling, trying new cuisines and driving.
I started with a Bajaj Spirit when I was in school, then came a Bajaj Discover 135 and finally from last 3 years I am a proud owner of Volkswagen Polo Petrol. I am very happy and excited to be finally awarded a membership of this wonderful forum and look forward for more interaction with fellow members.
Ambersariya87 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th February 2016, 12:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Signing in

Welcome aboard Nikhil.

I had to actually google what Ambersariya means. I knew it was from a song, but now I know that it actually means - a person who belongs to Amritsar

Quote:
I started with a Bajaj Spirit when I was in school...
I'm sure you were no where close to the legal age to drive / ride a vehicle. Hope you don't endorse / encourage such practices any more.
Old 9th February 2016, 14:04   #3
BHPian

Re: Signing in

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Welcome aboard Nikhil.

I had to actually google what Ambersariya means. I knew it was from a song, but now I know that it actually means - a person who belongs to Amritsar

I'm sure you were no where close to the legal age to drive / ride a vehicle. Hope you don't endorse / encourage such practices any more.
Thanks S2.
I DO NOT endorse underage driving at all. I was in 11th class and had a learner's license for non-gear vehicle which one can get at age 16.

Source - http://www.punjabtransport.org/learnerlicence.aspx
Ambersariya87 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks