Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2016, 12:01   #1
BHPian

Hello to all Motor-heads!

Finally into the dream world with an official Team-BHP ID. Thanks to the Moderators. Like everyone else I'm super excited to be a part of this community.

I'm Arun Raj Kumar, a married guy working as a software professional, born and bred in "Singara" Chennai (Madras). My crazy for cars started when I was studying in 7th standard. I'm driving cars for around 17 years as of now, which is almost half my age.

Cars currently present in our stable are
  • Hindustan Ambassador Nova Diesel (1999) - More than 3,00,000 Kms with a transplanted Isuzu engine and 5 speed gear box in it.
  • Tata Indigo eCS VX (2009) - More than 2,20,000 Kms
  • Maruti 800 AC 4 Speed (2010) - Nearing 1,00,000 Kms
  • Hyundai Eon Sportz (2014) - Crossed 26,000 Kms last month

All the above cars are raring to munch kilometers even now.

Waiting to add Tata Safari/Hexa and a Volvo/BMW/Mercedes to the stable in future.

My passion is in driving, photography, travelling. MY hobby is to watch English TV shows and movies. Willing to try various cuisines and to travel around the world.

Like most of them who loves driving even I'm waiting for the day to get myself Leh'd in a Tata Safari!!

Will be posting ownership of my Eon some day in the near future.
gm_arun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2016, 15:39   #2
BHPian

re: Hello to all Motor-heads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm_arun View Post
Finally into the dream world with an official Team-BHP ID. Thanks to the Moderators. Like everyone else I'm super excited to be a part of this community.

I'm Arun Raj Kumar, a married guy working as a software professional, born and bred in "Singara" Chennai (Madras).
Hi Arun, warm welcome to Team-BHP, hope you will find the forum addictive like I do
Old 11th February 2016, 15:46   #3
BHPian

re: Hello to all Motor-heads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay_the_Don View Post
Hi Arun, warm welcome to Team-BHP, hope you will find the forum addictive like I do

Ajay. Thank you Well already I'm an addict to this forum for the last 5 years or so.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks