Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2016, 00:43   #1
BHPian

Perseverance pays off!

Dear Bhpians,
As they say, never say never. My eighth attempt at tbhp has borne fruit and I am made the proud member of this remarkably great community of enthusiasts and sedate drivers like me.
Born in Bihar, in the district which shares it's borders with Nepal, I moved to chennai in 2004. Learnt driving car in 2013 and since then I have driven 46000 kms. In my parking space I currently own,
1. Honda CB Unicorn 2012 model
2. Honda jazz delivery pending

By profession, I work for a public sector Bank in the capacity of a Manager in the suburbs of Chennai. Had been an ardent follower of team bhp for the past one year.
Thank you mods for making me strive for team bhp and tons of Regards for rewarding my perseverance.
Best Regards,
Mrinal Deo
Chennai
MDED is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 11:19   #2
BHPian

Re: Perseverance pays off!

Hi Mrinal,

Perserverence does pay off. Welcome to the forum and wish you a wonderful membership ahead. We also want an ownership report of the Jazz when it comes home

Regards,
From another Chennaite!
nivatakavacha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 11:25   #3
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Mrinal. Your banking background will have a lot of relevance here, I am sure. The Jazz is a very nice car and I like the looks, space and seating. There is a thread that discusses the relative merits of the i20 elite and the Jazz. I voted for the Jazz there. Looking forward to your ownership experience.
Enobarbus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 15:06   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivatakavacha View Post
Hi Mrinal,

Perserverence does pay off. Welcome to the forum and wish you a wonderful membership ahead. We also want an ownership report of the Jazz when it comes home

Regards,
From another Chennaite!
Thank you nivatakavacha. It really feels nice to be in the company of wizards of automobile sector. Next time team bhp chennai city meet is being organized, do let me know. Sundaram Honda SA informed that delivery may happen in the month of April 2016. No confirmation on dates yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
Welcome to Team BHP Mrinal. Your banking background will have a lot of relevance here, I am sure. The Jazz is a very nice car and I like the looks, space and seating. There is a thread that discusses the relative merits of the i20 elite and the Jazz. I voted for the Jazz there. Looking forward to your ownership experience.
Thanks a ton Enobarbus. I will try my level best to add value to our forum in the best possible way and yes detailed review shall follow
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks