Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2016, 22:30   #1

Get, Set and Go!

Thank you for opening the doors to the Online Auto Heaven It took some falls before making it here. However, the destination was worth the efforts.

I work in a KPO firm in Bangalore as a Manager. I’m 33 years old (young) and a Bangalorean by birth.

I have been an ardent follower of Team-BHP since the last 7 years. It has been the go to place for any automobile related advice. I would like to thank Team-BHP creators for envisioning and actualizing such a wonderful community of like-minded people who love their automobiles.

Now a little about what drives me (Oops! what I drive):-

a. Maruti Suzuki Alto (Lxi) – (2005 -2009)
b. Maruti Suzuki Ritz (Vxi) – (2009 – 2014)
c. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (Zdi) – 2014 My current love (hope my wife isn’t reading)

You can notice that I have upgraded twice from 2005 to 2014 while remaining loyal to the Suzuki brand. However, this doesn't mean that I wont venture out later

Wish everyone at Team-BHP a wonderful 2016.

Keep Revving.

With Love and Respect,
LionHeart
LionHeart124 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th February 2016, 22:48   #2
BHPian

Re: Get, Set and Go!

Welcome Aboard LionHeart. Nice to have you in the forum. As you rightly said, "What drives us is what has brought us together".

Ertiga is a great Life Utility vehicle as they call it. Hope to hear some ownership reviews about your chariot
MSMILES is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2016, 13:04   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome LionHeart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionHeart124 View Post
I would like to thank Team-BHP creators for envisioning and actualizing such a wonderful community of like-minded people who love their automobiles.
Thank you . We turn 12 tonight.

Quote:
a. Maruti Suzuki Alto (Lxi) – (2005 -2009)
b. Maruti Suzuki Ritz (Vxi) – (2009 – 2014)
c. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga (Zdi) – 2014
Just the kind of customer that Maruti hopes for - that is, one who keeps upgrading within the 'M' family.

Quote:
You can notice that I have upgraded twice from 2005 to 2014 while remaining loyal to the Suzuki brand. However, this doesn't mean that I wont venture out later
Not if Maruti can help it. Their new range of Rs. 10 lakh cars is competent. The Ciaz is a comfortable cruiser, while the S-Cross 1.6 is an enjoyable drive.

Great to have you with us.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 19:59   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you for opening the doors to the Online Auto Heaven It took some falls before making it here. However, the destination was worth the efforts.
Dear Lionheart,

I totally agree with you. This is the go to man on cars, cars and some more cars. I feel overjoyed to be in such remarkable company of meaty car enthusiasts.
Wish you a very happy new year and keep clocking safely.

Best Regards.
Mrinal
Chennai

Last edited by ampere : 16th February 2016 at 13:23. Reason: Edited quoted content
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 14:25   #5

Thanks a lot MSMILES, GTO and Mrinal

Belated Birthday wishes to Team-BHP. Wish us zillions more.

Quote GTO "Not if Maruti can help it. Their new range of Rs. 10 lakh cars is competent. The Ciaz is a comfortable cruiser, while the S-Cross 1.6 is an enjoyable MS drive."

Certainly GTO; Maruti has continuously met my growing needs i.e.

Alto as my first car (bachelor life )
Ritz as a tall & spacious hatchback (got married )
Ertiga as a family car (blessed with triplets)

My next upgrade would be a XUV or Fortuner style vehicle (Ertiga wasn't even launched in 2009 when I purchased Ritz. So I'm waiting to be surprised by Maruti).

Love and Respect,
LionHeart

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 16th February 2016 at 15:58. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post.
LionHeart124 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th February 2016, 15:55   #6
BHPian

Hopefully Maruti Vitara Brezza should be the answer to your upgrade. Lets hope.
MSMILES is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th February 2016, 08:57   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks a lot MSMILES, GTO and Mrinal

Belated Birthday wishes to Team-BHP. Wish us zillions more.

Quote GTO "Not if Maruti can help it. Their new range of Rs. 10 lakh cars is competent. The Ciaz is a comfortable cruiser, while the S-Cross 1.6 is an enjoyable MS drive."

Certainly GTO; Maruti has continuously met my growing needs i.e.

Alto as my first car (bachelor life )
Ritz as a tall & spacious hatchback (got married )
Ertiga as a family car (blessed with triplets)

My next upgrade would be a XUV or Fortuner style vehicle (Ertiga wasn't even launched in 2009 when I purchased Ritz. So I'm waiting to be surprised by Maruti).

Love and Respect,
LionHeart
Hey LionHeart,
Triplets! Did I read it correctly. Whoa! Many congratulations brother. As far as the love for Maruti goes, truly you are one ardent marutiar. For the record during my bachelor time, I too had an Alto LXi 2008 Model which I sold recently after driving for 32000 kilometers and booked jazz. In all possibility the new jazz will be handed over to me by the next week.

Brezza is not a bad option for an upgrade.
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th February 2016, 18:40   #8

Thank you MDED and MSMILES for the suggestions. Will surely check out Brezza.

Congratulations MDED on the purchase of Jazz. Wish you a safe and happy ownership.

MDED - Yes you did read it right. I'm blessed with triplets and life has taken 180 degree turn since then. Speed and looks gave way to utility (by this I no way mean that Ertiga isn't good looking; however I'm certain that I would have gone for Ciaz if given a choice).

We enjoy the comfort of travelling with my toddlers in Ertiga. The space, flexibility, operating cost and the past trouble free ownership experience of Maruti cars put Ertiga on the pedestal.

Will certainly write in detail about Ertiga in my ownership review shortly.

Love and Respect,
LionHeart
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks