Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2016, 11:02   #1

Hello folks

Hey guys,

I'm finally here after years of stalking team-bhp. So much stalking, I swear, that I've had nightmares that GTO, Gannu, Jaggu and others got restraining orders against me.

Anyways, a little about myself. I'm 25, born and brought up in Mumbai. I'm currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy.

Growing up, I've always been extremely passionate about cars and motorcycles.

Vehicles that I own/used to own:

Our last car, a 2005 Esteem (Petrol), which we sold last month with a heavy heart, has been our workhorse for more than 10 years.

2009 Yamaha R15, the apple of my eye. Never ceases to amaze me.

We booked a Baleno in December, and we're awaiting delivery.

Other hobbies:

I'm a caffeine junkie and love reading. Also, I'm a ardent follower of the DIY cult and I'm an electronics hobbyist.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.

Cheers
Rajesh Iyengar
rajesh1989 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 12:34   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1989 View Post
So much stalking, I swear, that I've had nightmares that GTO, Gannu, Jaggu and others got restraining orders against me.
Now that we have your IP address, it'll be easier to nab you .

Just kidding, welcome Rajesh.

Nice to see you hold onto your rides for a long time. I'm from the same school of thought and never sell my cars when they are just 5 years old.

Congrats on the Baleno! I wasn't too optimistic about it when we caught it without camo, but after seeing the pricing & driving it, I was pleasantly surprised. A great VFM hatchback.

Quote:
Also, I'm a ardent follower of the DIY cult
Bookmark our DIY forum now!

Quote:
Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.
Thanks for coming onboard! Cheers.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 13:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Now that we have your IP address, it'll be easier to nab you .
Guilt as charged !

Quote:
Nice to see you hold onto your rides for a long time. I'm from the same school of thought and never sell my cars when they are just 5 years old.
The Esteem was an amazing car. Had to sell it off because of the persistent door rattling issue and its meek AC.

Quote:
Congrats on the Baleno! I wasn't too optimistic about it when we caught it without camo, but after seeing the pricing & driving it, I was pleasantly surprised. A great VFM hatchback.
I was smitten by the rear legroom and its A classish rear. Rear seats could have been better, but nothing a good upholstery guy cannot fix. I'm a little worried about the rattling again but I took my chances.
Old 20th February 2016, 20:45   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1989 View Post
Hey guys,
I'm finally here after years of stalking team-bhp. So much stalking, I swear, that I've had nightmares that GTO, Gannu, Jaggu and others got restraining orders against me.
Hello Rajesh Anna/Thambi,
Vanakkam and Big Welcome to the forum,
Great to see people from all walks of life on the forum adding value for all the stakeholders. Looking forward to SIM (South Indian Mumbaikar's) pun intended view on Cars and Mumbai!

Last edited by ampere : 20th February 2016 at 23:46. Reason: Reduced quoted content
MDED is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks