Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2016, 15:02   #1
BHPian

Aloha Team-BHP!

Hi Guys,

Finally made it to the forum on my second try (Last I tried in 2013 ). Thank you moderators! I have been visiting the site for years to read up on the crisp and awesomely written reviews; in depth articles which answered many noob questions I had; for making decisions on my next purchase, and a plethora of information on safety, correct posture to drive in, how to adjust my mirrors. Team bhp became my de facto go to website for anything car or bike related.

I am 28, based in new Delhi, love travelling & an avid rock and heavy metal fan. (Big Meshuggah & Pearl Jam fan). I also love watching Cricket, F1 & football (Delhi Dynamos/Manchester United & Red Bull).

My family is passionate about cars and we look for any excuse to plan a roadtrip. Currently we have a 2004 Honda CRV, 2005 Nissan X Trail, 2012 Hyundai I20, 2014 Hyundai Grand I20 and a 2010 Alto. I chose my I20 after reading GTO’s comprehensive review (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...14-review.html). I know it’s not the most driver oriented car, but I was looking for something other than the swift, and the I-20 ticked most of the boxes for me. If only Hyundai puts some more life into the steering and a less bouncy suspension. Alas! For highways, I love my Nissan X Trail (Black beast). Itching to buy a Thar soon.

Can’t wait to post a travelogue about a 2014 trip to Laddakh & other escapades. Anyways enough about me, really ecstatic being a part of Team BHP.
akp666 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th February 2016, 18:32   #2
r.K
BHPian

re: Aloha Team-BHP!

Welcome! Would love to hear about the Ladakh travelogues.
r.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks