Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2016, 09:59   #1
BHPian

Finally! Yes, I mean it

Hello Bhpians,

After various attempts ( 5 attempts) in last few months i am glad to be the part of this forum full of car crazy people. Myself Sahil Todankar from Mumbai with 25 years life experience. Assisting my dad in our imitation jewellery manufacturing business from last 6-7 years. Apart from driving I am a PC gamer too. I have my own custom build gaming computer.

Till today we had Five cars in family :
- Tata Sumo 1994
- Tata Sumo Deluxe1996
- Toyota Qualis 2001
- Hyundai i20 Petrol 2009
- Maruti Suzuki S Cross 1.6 A.K.A COOPER.

After spending more than two years over here as a stranger I am looking forward to enjoy my journey with you guys who have made me somewhat knowledgeable about cars.
I Promise to RESPECT Team-Bhp Badge on my car. Thank you moderators for this great opportunity.

Momofied Cooper

Finally! Yes, I mean it-1458188860644.jpg

Last edited by ampere : 17th March 2016 at 16:56.
sahiltodankar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 15:09   #2
BHPian

re: Finally! Yes, I mean it

Welcome to Team-BHP sahiltodankar..!

Quite a garage though, nice mile munchers you have. We do share the same hobby, gaming, Though I haven't went to the level to build a custom PC.

S-Cross 1.6 is the only car which attracted me from Maruti stable. Good selection of 1.6 mill under the hood, will server you well.

Have a wonderful time ahead and mile munching moments..!
EPMV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2016, 16:35   #3
BHPian

re: Finally! Yes, I mean it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMV View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP sahiltodankar..!

Quite a garage though, nice mile munchers you have. We do share the same hobby, gaming, Though I haven't went to the level to build a custom PC.

S-Cross 1.6 is the only car which attracted me from Maruti stable. Good selection of 1.6 mill under the hood, will server you well.

Have a wonderful time ahead and mile munching moments..!
Thank you. Right now I own only s cross. Those are old cars which have sold already. Even I liked only S-Cross from Maruti's offerings. Turned down Creta for S Cross and so far happy with my choice.

Mod Note: Please adhere to a clean writing style. Do note, once written they make a lasting impression!

Last edited by ampere : 17th March 2016 at 16:57.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks