Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2016, 21:57   #1

Vroom Vroom

Hello All,

As I sat to jot down my intro to be shared on this forum, I wish I had saved copy of Intro that I submitted to the MODs of Team BHP. It was written straight from the heart, no brain analysis, may be that was the reason I got approved at the - first go ! It is going to be tough to replicate/better that, but will try.

Naam - Arvind Kumar(AK)

Kaam - IT Industry

D'aam - Central Mumbai

All my life I have been a pillion rider/co-passenger. But, after coming across the BHP forum, I decided to be a driver - Master of the route, Captain of the Vehicle. This was as recent as December 2015.

Currently, own a Wagon R LXI CNG - Baker's Chocolate, titled - BOSS(8055)

We have all the technology available ,for a price, which could easily help you with your queries , plan your travels etc etc, then why do we need Team BHP? It's because it's genuine network of active participants (Today on my drive from Mumbai Airport to home, I saw 2 'Live to Drive' members vrooming out of Mumbai via the Eastern Express Highway)who live and breathe automobiles/travels/expeditions/adventures and motivate other users, like me, to do same.

Looking forward to liaise with like minded people, plan and make trips over the weekends and holidays.

Thank You

Last edited by noopster : 20th March 2016 at 22:08. Reason: Strictly no SMS language or slang please!
arvindrox is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 08:30   #2
BHPian

Re: Vroom Vroom

Welcome to Team-Bhp..!

You should be damn lucky and with excellent communication skills to get a go at first try.

It took me 12 continues attempts to get a green signal even though I have penned down my true interest from the beginning. By the way we are in the same industry .

Have a pleasant stay here and build lot of mile munching moment on the go.!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks