Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2016, 22:02   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone!

Hello all,
This is Tojo Tony (Tojo_GotBhp), born in Kerala, currently in Chennai doing my 10th grade.
My passion and love for cars dates back to my early childhood where I used to read the auto magazine's with great interest, after few years I started to read reviews online. Later while browsing I came through the official review of the Skoda Laura vRS (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ve-review.html) by T-BHP. Boy oh boy, I was totally hooked to the review and the attention-to-detail it had was just awesome! Soon started to follow T-BHP as a daily routine and gained tons of knowledge about cars.
Looking forward to be a responsible BHPian.

Tojo_GotBhp
Tojo_GotBhp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2016, 22:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Tojo,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

I thought it was mandatory to be 18 years to be a member here! And also to drive automobiles!

All the best and please go through the rules of the forum before posting.
Chethan B G is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2016, 23:12   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chethan B G View Post
Hi Tojo,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

I thought it was mandatory to be 18 years to be a member here! And also to drive automobiles!

All the best and please go through the rules of the forum before posting.
Thanks Chethan BG.
Yes I am under 18 years and don't have a license. Hence, I don't drive any vehicle.
Sure will go through the rules before posting.
Tojo_GotBhp
Tojo_GotBhp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th March 2016, 13:46   #4
BHPian

Hi Tojo,

Welcome to Team-BHP! your avid interest to cars is a reminiscence of how I was at your age, though there was no Tbhp at that time, were it was the resources would made me much more knowledgeable than I am now.

Happy motoring!
Ajay_the_Don is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2016, 07:54   #5

[My passion and love for cars dates back to my early childhood where I used to read the auto magazine's with great interest]

We all have been through that brother, I remember right from Auto India to Autocar India, back in the days those were eagerly awaited on the first week of every month.

And yeah you are right, with the entrance of team bhp, and many thanks to its members, this site is full of anything and everything related to man made marvels (I.e. Cars)

Hope to see you active and hopefully with your taste of ownership reviews and comparisons...

Safe driving and cheers for being another asset to the team

Understated

Last edited by GTO : 25th March 2016 at 09:44. Reason: Please use only 2 smileys / post
understated is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks