Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2016, 10:44   #1
BHPian

Finally! It's time to revv

Hello all, I have been following this forum silently for the past 1.5 years. Wanted to register before buying my first car, but failed and that 1.5 years of silent following helped me immensely on choosing and owning my first car, "The Polo GT TSI". And now after 3 months of ownership, am finally in and let me introduce myself.

Who am I?:
My Name is Siddharth(22), born and bought up in Chennai. Yea, "Singara Chennai" and i work in a IT company(Boring in my opinion).

What I own?:
Yamaha R15 V2-2013 (30000kms on ODO).
Volkswagen Polo GT TSI-2016 (3000kms on ODO). Will write a ownership report soon.

What I do in leisure time/Hobbies?:
Counter Strike Global Offensive (Competitive Gaming) most of the time.
Touring on my R15 and now on polo during long weekends.

Finally, Thank You Moderators for letting me in. Happy to be a part of this community.
sid93 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st March 2016, 10:53   #2
BHPian

re: Finally! It's time to revv

Welcome to Team-BHP Siddharth. Good choice on your first car. Heard the GT-TSI is great to drive. Would love to see your ownership review soon. Wishing you many happy and safe miles.
I lived in Chennai for 2 decades before career brought me to Bengaluru. So nice to see someone from my home-town. How are the roads now in Chennai after the December floods?
Old 31st March 2016, 11:24   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvm View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Siddharth. Good choice on your first car. Heard the GT-TSI is great to drive. Would love to see your ownership review soon. Wishing you many happy and safe miles.

I lived in Chennai for 2 decades before career brought me to Bengaluru. So nice to see someone from my home-town. How are the roads now in Chennai after the December floods?

Thank you. I'll definitely write a review and flood destroyed almost all the roads in Chennai with few exceptions. But good news is,the roads are being relaid on daily basis.Old roads are scrapped with a machine that looks and works like a harvester and then relaid instead of laying over the bad road.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks