Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2016, 03:11   #1
BHPian

New BHPian aboard

Hello everyone!

I'm Harsh from New Delhi, a trader by profession.

Stumbled upon Team-BHP googling car reviews about 7 months ago in prepration to replace the ageing Santro. Man-o-man! Did I reach the right place.

The two vehicles in my life prior to the i20 were a Suzuki Shogun (14 BHP) and a Hyundai Santro XG.

The Shogun was a hoot to ride and lasted me about 7 years before being passed on to a relative in fair condition. Close buddy had a RX100, numerous trips to the hills. Good old days!

While owning the Shogun, learnt how to drive and got the Hyundai Santro XG silver. Loved the low end pep and ease of control. By the 9th year it started to show it's age and then some, with white smoke and 24k service & repair bills, decided to let it go.

Interests include photography (bokeh, portrait), Music (Rock, Psychedelic, Psy trance), snooker and long drives.

In my 7 months of being an avid lurker and having access to a treasure trove of information, along with first hand user experiences, led me to make informed decisions in buying my new i20 Active Sx 1.4 and the subsequent additions & upgrades.

Looking forward the share my experiences, observations & reviews in the relevant threads.

Before signing off, I would like to thank the all Team-BHP members and the handlers/moderators for maintaining this abyss of knowledge and providing an in depth but uncluttered user experience for all.

Thank you.

Harsh
harsh79 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 08:50   #2
BHPian

re: New BHPian aboard

Welcome aboard !

You have a variety of interests and a lovely machine. i20 is one of the nice machine to own from today's market, any reason for choosing 1.4 petrol over the fine tuned CRDi.

We love to hear about a detailed ownership thread with all the upgrade and addition details.

See you around, have a mile munching moments on the road !

Mod Note : Please avoid typing with dots like.. this..

Last edited by ampere : 14th April 2016 at 09:22.
Old 14th April 2016, 09:30   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPMV View Post
Welcome aboard !

You have a variety of interests and a lovely machine. i20 is one of the nice machine to own from today's market, any reason for choosing 1.4 petrol over the fine tuned CRDi.

We love to hear about a detailed ownership thread with all the upgrade and addition details.

See you around, have a mile munching moments on the road !

Mod Note : Please avoid typing with dots like.. this..

Sir, the 1.4 is a 1396cc U2 CRDI. The petrol is a 1.2.

Anyway, welcome to TBHP Harsh!
kkkkkaran is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 10:22   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

re: New BHPian aboard

Hi Harsh, Welcome !

+1 to EPMV's comments about your interests. Sometimes I dont know whether to be surprised or to Not be surprised about how much people have in common ..

Do share your pics too

Here is wishing you a long journey at TBHP !
condor is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 14:25   #5
BHPian

Re: New BHPian aboard

Welcome aboard Harsh.
Well most of your interests like photography and trading matches with that of mine and many other BHPians too.
You will really love this forum. Also do contribute your experiences so that others can benefit.
redcruiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th April 2016, 19:49   #6
BHPian

Re: New BHPian aboard

Thank you. Great to know we have similar interests other than the enthusiasm for our rides.

Have started penning down my thoughts and experience with the new car, looking forward to share my review.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks