Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2016, 00:10   #1

Finally! Got sufficient privileges

Hello Everyone,
This is Vineeth from Bengaluru working as an IT professional with EMC (soon to be DELL).

Apart from enjoying the wonderful posts in the forum, I also used to get frustrated seeing the message "You do not have sufficient privileges". Finally, today this has come to and end. I was literally thrilled see the approval mail from Team-BHP. Called up wife, sent messages to friends saying "I am finally a member". Mahol was as though I got a pay hike!

I am 35 years married with two kids settled in the original part of Bengaluru, Basaveshwaranagar. I spend a minimum of 3 hours daily on wheels commuting to office at Mahadevapura and back. Luckily have somehow paired with few friends and managing carpool.

Bengaluru traffic teaches you patience and steals the driving enjoyment from you. I don't miss out to compensate that with regular long drives. I currently own an XUV 500 which I bought in December 2015. Completed 10K kilometers with it and enjoying every moment with her.

Thankyou moderators for the approval. Happy day and happy revving to everybody.

-Vineeth
XUVwanderer is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 09:53   #2
BHPian

re: Finally! Got sufficient privileges

Many Congratulations Vineeth, and pleased to know that you also own the NewAge XUV 500- request you to please share your experience via dedicated ownership thread or in the XUV thread(s).

Happy munching miles and let's be engaged !
jacobvarughese is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 10:41   #3
BHPian

re: Finally! Got sufficient privileges

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUVwanderer View Post
Hello Everyone,
This is Vineeth from Bengaluru working as an IT professional with EMC (soon to be DELL).

Apart from enjoying the wonderful posts in the forum, I also used to get frustrated seeing the message "You do not have sufficient privileges". Finally, today this has come to and end. I was literally thrilled see the approval mail from Team-BHP. Called up wife, sent messages to friends saying "I am finally a member". Mahol was as though I got a pay hike!

I am 35 years married with two kids settled in the original part of Bengaluru, Basaveshwaranagar. I spend a minimum of 3 hours daily on wheels commuting to office at Mahadevapura and back. Luckily have somehow paired with few friends and managing carpool.

Bengaluru traffic teaches you patience and steals the driving enjoyment from you. I don't miss out to compensate that with regular long drives. I currently own an XUV 500 which I bought in December 2015. Completed 10K kilometers with it and enjoying every moment with her.

Thankyou moderators for the approval. Happy day and happy revving to everybody.

-Vineeth
Welcome to T-BHP. 3hrs daily commuting is a quite a hassle. I am sure you would be running out of patience in some days for ex- when it pours like crazy.
Well within 4 months you have already completed 10,000 kms, thats really great. Enlighten us on the long drives that you have taken so far.

Looking forward for your posts.
redcruiser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 15:47   #4
BHPian

Re: Finally! Got sufficient privileges

Welcome aboard Vineeth. Good to see another Bengalurean in T-BHP.
Do post your experiences of long drives in your XUV.
Basaveshwaranagar to Mahadevapura ...wow. That's a long commute!

Good luck and drive safe.
srvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2016, 08:32   #5

Thankyou jacobvarughese, redcruiser, srvm for the wishes. Will definitely pull out some time to write down my experiences with XUV.
XUVwanderer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2016, 11:01   #6
BHPian

Welcome to the club!

May you not just 'wander', but reach your destination through this forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks