Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2016, 20:21   #1

Dream come true!

Hello friends,

I think the saying "when you're down in the pits, the only way you go is up!!" stands true in my case. After being rejected multiple times earlier, I had lost all hope when the confirmation email from Team-BHP just created euphoria today!! Thanks a ton Mods of this honourable forum!!!

I am 34 years old and stay with my family in Gurgaon in NCR. Drive a Silver new age XUV 500 W6 and a red Honda Brio, besides an Audi A4 that my dad owns. When not driving (which I love even in NCR traffic), I spend time with my family or playing video games on my PS4.

Look forward to making like-minded friends and educating self and others with valuable information exchange!

Keep driving,
Nemesis_500
Nemesis_500 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 12:22   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Dream come true!

Hi Nemesis_500

Welcome to the forum and wish you a pleasant stay. . Looking forward to some ownership reports-especially of the XUV.

Trust you have familiarized yourself with the rules and regulations of the forum.

What is the background behind the user name?-If you do not mind sharing.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 14:35   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the Club!
What does Nemesis' in the user handle mean? 500 is for XUV500 I suppose.

Have a pleasant journey here.
tibby is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 21:18   #4

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. NEMESIS means "an unbeatable foe", a tagline that I picked up while video-gaming in college.

And yes Tibby, the 500 stands for the XUV!

Hi Rajeevraj - where can I share ownership report of my XUV? Recently got a racing stripe mod done, can I post a new thread about it?
Old 2nd May 2016, 21:35   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis_500 View Post
Hi Rajeevraj - where can I share ownership report of my XUV? Recently got a racing stripe mod done, can I post a new thread about it?
You can definitely write an ownership report. Suggest you go through some of the initial ownership reports and also long term ownership reports and see where your report can fit and whether you have the data to do do a full report. If it is small update you can post in the existing official XUV500 threads.

Would also recommend using the Assembly Line section (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/assembly-line/) if you plan to put up a thread. Only you and the moderators can see your threads in this section. You can compose at your own pace. Once done and the moderators have reviewed and are satisfied with it, it will be moved out to the public section.

Every sub forum has an announcements and rules and regulations section. Please review those also.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks