Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2016, 15:05   #1

Finally am in

About Me: a happy go lucky Bawaji (yes they don't make them my kind any more), who enjoys automobiles (be it two/ four/ six / you get the vector I am going in). My first interaction with automobiles (so I have been told) was when I was less than three years old and at Devlali cantonment area.

Have driven many wheels with Almightys permission hence on, but that would be another post.

Mumbai based, working in IT industry. Finally able to get hold of the lost decade old membership to the esteemed T-BHP forum.

Thanks for approving my access and i will try to be regular in my contribution to the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 3rd May 2016 at 17:23. Reason: Spacing
daverm is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 4th May 2016, 12:28   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally am in

Welcome Daverm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverm View Post
About Me: a happy go lucky Bawaji (yes they don't make them my kind any more), who enjoys automobiles
Bet you never have to worry about resale value. The 'parsi-owned' tag usually adds 10-15% to the value of a car .

Quote:
at Devlali cantonment area
Oh, I love Devlali! What a beautiful little place. Some of the Parsi bungalows out there are truly something else. Takes you back in time. What I wouldn't give to live in that kind of house.

Fantastic to have you with us.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th May 2016, 23:44   #3

True that. It sells like hot cakes on olx and quikr.

You have a great thing going here. I feel you need to take it to next level by integrating every reply with a famous social media example FB, Twitter, Instgram and YouTube.

Social media is ever evolving, example the famous Facebook like has now 4 or 5 emoticons.

Also it's about time we have reviews using VR googles that makes the experience more captivating and engaging.

Just my two thoughts after a decade of using it on and off.

PS: replied from iphone hence could not break your quote.
daverm is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks