Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2016, 11:28   #1

I’m ecstatic!

Hi!!

I’m Aryan, a student of DPS – Durg, and from the small town of Bhilai in the state of Chhattisgarh. I was born approximately 9 months after this state was formed, so that will give you an idea about my age. I am a new kid on the block and have a lot of things to learn from fellow petrol heads and that is exactly the reason why I am here.

I do not qualify to have a Driving Licence, so I have no experience in owning or driving a car. I love to watch the Fast & Furious and the Need for Speed movies.

From my early childhood I was fascinated with cars and a battery operated car was the best gift for me. None of them would, however, last for more than a month, for I would invariably open it up to see how the things worked. The passion was there and one day I was introduced to Team BHP by a friend. I used to visit the forum and check certain things during my vacation, but frankly I cannot understand many of the things. This summer vacation I had an idea to try my luck for being a member here. I searched the net and read many a negative things about the forum, but it only made my resolve stronger. So I saw the registration page, and went back to draft a suitable reply for the three major questions that would decide the moderator’s approval. Day before yesterday, around noon, I submitted my registration for approval and yesterday evening, to my utter joy, the approval mail was there in my mail.

A very big THANKS!! to all the moderators for your approval.
Aryan.M is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 15th May 2016, 13:37   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: I’m ecstatic!

Welcome Aryan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan.M View Post
I do not qualify to have a Driving Licence, so I have no experience in owning or driving a car.
You're very lucky to have access to such an information resource. Please do read through our many threads on driving tips, safety etc. It's from members with years of driving experience . All we had in the nineties were tips from Dad & the family chauffeur .

Quote:
So I saw the registration page, and went back to draft a suitable reply for the three major questions that would decide the moderator’s approval. Day before yesterday, around noon, I submitted my registration for approval and yesterday evening, to my utter joy, the approval mail was there in my mail.
That's really the key - suitable replies! All that we're looking for are properly thought out & well-drafted responses.

Great to have you with us.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th May 2016, 20:12   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: I’m ecstatic!

Welcome to our forum Aryan! It's indeed a pleasure to have someone so young in our midst - you guys are the future! At least from your introduction it does seem you will feel right at home here. Looking forward to your contributions- so what if you can't drive yet, use your time here to ask questions and engage in discussions that interest you.

You need not feel apologetic about not understanding some of the technical discussions here- trust me you are not alone ! It's a passion for cars, the auto industry and travel that binds us together here and I have no doubt you will fit right in!
noopster is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks