Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2016, 11:12   #1
BHPian

I am very happy to join this fantastic forum

Hello fellow Team-BHPians,

My name is Madhusudan from Bengaluru, presently working with a MNC based in Bengaluru as a Design Engineer. I have done my MS in Embedded systems from Manipal University, Manipal. I am very happy to introduce myself to this useful and interesting forum.

I love travelling, long drives are my passion . I went to GOA from Bengaluru in bike covering 1400+ KMs round trip with my school friends in 2007 (absolute best ride I Ever had in my life till date).

Now planning a trip to Ladakh from Bengaluru in 2017 which is one of my dream, I am being optimistic that fellow BHPians would help me planning and executing the plan .

Thanks,
MAdhusudan
abhayankara is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:06   #2
BHPian

Re: I am very happy to join this fantastic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhayankara View Post

My name is Madhusudan from Bengaluru, presently working with a MNC based in Bengaluru as a Design Engineer.
Welcome to the forum, Madhusudan.

Since long drives are your passion, I hope you would have already gone through the Travelogues section of the forum. If not, click here and contribute!

This thread will help you accomplish Mission Ladakh with relative ease - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ate-guide.html.

Also read the forum rules and regulations once, and enjoy your stay!
biggrin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:24   #3
BHPian

Thanks Biggrin for the information .

I have been reading plenty of travelogues on Ladakh by tsk1979, rohittunga, .anshuman, hvkumar sir to name some. Their travelogues have ample information which I am referring for planning.
I will definitely contribute my experiences through travelogue in the forum.

I am very happy and glad to those moderators and approver for approving my membership.

Regards,
MAdhusudan
abhayankara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2016, 14:36   #4
BHPian

Quote:

My name is Madhusudan from Bengaluru, presently working with a MNC based in Bengaluru as a Design Engineer.

Now planning a trip to Ladakh from Bengaluru in 2017 which is one of my dream, I am being optimistic that fellow BHPians would help me planning and executing the plan .

Thanks,
MAdhusudan
Welcome to Team-BHP MAdhusudan !
Nice to know your interest in long drives. All the best for your upcoming trip to Ladakh. Interested to know the vehicle with which you are planning the trip . Looking forward for your further inputs in the forum.

Keep revvin'
Tojo_GotBhp
Tojo_GotBhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2016, 14:41   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo_GotBhp View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP MAdhusudan !
Nice to know your interest in long drives. All the best for your upcoming trip to Ladakh. Interested to know the vehicle with which you are planning the trip . Looking forward for your further inputs in the forum.

Keep revvin'
Tojo_GotBhp
Thanks Tojo_GotBhp. I am planning to do Ladakh trip in my Skoda Laura Ambient. I would like to know some pros/cons in taking this beast for the trip. But I will post the complete set of queries about the plan, number of days, Route, evrything once I draft an initial plan and post in the related thread. If any suggestions for the same please guide me.

Thanks in advance,
Madhusudan
abhayankara is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2016, 15:12   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I love travelling, long drives are my passion . I went to GOA from Bengaluru in bike covering 1400+ KMs round trip with my school friends in 2007 (absolute best ride I Ever had in my life till date).

Thanks,
MAdhusudan
Thats great!
What do you ride?

I myself did the Munnar to Bangalore round trip (1000+KM) with friends back in 2007 as well. Trips like those are still fresh in my mind.
abhishek46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2016, 15:33   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek46 View Post
Thats great!
What do you ride?

I myself did the Munnar to Bangalore round trip (1000+KM) with friends back in 2007 as well. Trips like those are still fresh in my mind.
Thanks Abhishek. Wow Munnar! Hope you enjoyed your ride there on your bike.
I own a Royal Enfield Classic 350CC, I have done a short trip to Agumbe in FEB 2014 in my Classic.
Old 28th May 2016, 14:10   #8
BHPian

Quote:
My name is Madhusudan from Bengaluru, presently working with a MNC based in Bengaluru as a Design Engineer. I have done my MS in Embedded systems from Manipal University, Manipal. I am very happy to introduce myself to this useful and interesting forum.

Hello Madhusudan,

Welcome to the team. I would like you to know that we are so grateful to have you on board. I believe that you can contribute a lot to the forum with your knowledge and desire for touring and travelling. As they say, travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Hope you enjoy your stay. And looking forward to your Ladakh trip travelogue.
searchingheaven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2016, 14:11   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingheaven View Post
Hello Madhusudan,

Welcome to the team. I would like you to know that we are so grateful to have you on board. I believe that you can contribute a lot to the forum with your knowledge and desire for touring and travelling. As they say, travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Hope you enjoy your stay. And looking forward to your Ladakh trip travelogue.
Thanks Searchinheaven.
I am looking forward to have active participation in the forum and share my experiences in travelling, through travelogues.
About Ladakh Trip: I am still planning the dates,itinerary, So once I complete the Leh trip I will definitely pen down my experience of the trip.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks