Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2016, 14:59   #1

Woohoo!

Hello everyone,

I am Pradeep and I hail from the (erstwhile) Garden City of India.

While I am a native of South Canara (near Udupi/Mangalore), I was born in Bangalore, but I did most of my schooling in Kuwait, which is where my "need for speed" was developed and where I was able to drive at a personal best speed in a 5.8L Chevy Caprice LTZ. Here in Bangalore, I currently drive an old Maruti A-star Automatic and Suzuki Gixxer.

I take the traffic rules quite seriously and I take pride in small things like NOT jumping the Red light whether it's 0100 or 1300. (1 AM or 1 PM). I must admit, though, it makes me feel like dork when I would be the only one stationary while others zoom past like it's their backyard.

My other hobbies include playing various sports (primarily basketball and squash), gadgets and technology (sort of a given I'd say), travelling, movies, RCB and filter coffee.

When I am not doing any of the above, I work as a software technical support consultant for an Indian MNC, which was founded by Europeans.

Looking forward to being a part of this great community, thanks to the admins for the admit. (apologies for being cheesy here)

Cheers!
Pradeep

Last edited by Aditya : 24th June 2016 at 17:47. Reason: Mention of high speeds edited
pai.pradeep is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 24th June 2016, 16:01   #2
BANNED

re: Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pai.pradeep View Post
While I am a native of South Canara (near Udupi/Mangalore)
Welcome Pradeep. I am from Mangalore too.

Do go through the rules once before you jump into the forum and get posting.

Welcome once again!
Old 24th June 2016, 18:00   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Woohoo!

Hi Pradeep,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

I've always had a soft spot for Suzukis and the Gixxer is one of my favourite bikes on sale today. We will look forward to a review from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pai.pradeep View Post
I take the traffic rules quite seriously and I take pride in small things like NOT jumping the Red light whether it's 0100 or 1300. (1 AM or 1 PM). I must admit, though, it makes me feel like dork when I would be the only one stationary while others zoom past like it's their backyard.
Great to hear that. The number of traffic violations in our country is rising fast and I believe everyone should play a part in trying to bring this number down. Our roads will be much safer.

Please take some time to familiarise yourself Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 28th June 2016 at 15:00.
Old 24th June 2016, 23:35   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Woohoo!

Hello Pradeep,

I am from Kasaragod, but I would be in Mangalore all the time

Enjoy your stay in Team-Bhp
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks