Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2016, 12:35   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hey everybody,

My name is Chirag. I live in Pune. I am a software professional by occupation, like almost everyone else in Pune.

My love for automobile dates back to when I was 9 years old and my favorite hobby and pastime was to stand in my balcony and recognize passing vehicles with their sound and headlights/taillights shape and visual clues basically. My father is a great auto enthusiast, and currently owns a beautiful white Maruti Swift VDi. This is his 13th vehicle! (2 and 4 wheeler combined). So, the love for the wheels flows literally in my veins.

I own a Bajaj Avenger 220 CC (4 years old, 30K on odo) and a Volkswagen Vento Highline 1.6 TSI (3 months, 3.2K on odo), and I love them both to death!

Apart from cars, I love video games (mostly counter strike), I have 2000 hours on it, my wife says I need to rethink my priorities in life ! I also love blogging, playing music instruments (I know Guitar, Tabla and Keyboard) and Football.

I am really happy to join team-bhp.com after getting denied for the first time, and look forward to a lot of great discussions, although I see myself learning more than what I can contribute, but here's to a great start!

Thanks mods for approving and I really, really love reading the old threads in the forums and I hang around here quite a lot.

Peace!

Last edited by Aditya : 8th July 2016 at 15:18. Reason: Spacing
RPM1500 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 15:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi Chirag,

Welcome to Team-BHP. You seem to have multiple talents .
You'll find lots of software professionals here. You'll find lots of Vento owners as well. We would like to have an ownership review from you in the coming. days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM1500 View Post
My love for automobile dates back to when I was 9 years old and my favorite hobby and pastime was to stand in my balcony and recognize passing vehicles with their sound and headlights/taillights shape and visual clues basically.
I bet a lot of us did that as kids.

Trust you have gone through the posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2016, 18:32   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
You'll find lots of Vento owners as well. We would like to have an ownership review from you in the coming. days.

Thanks Aditya for the warm welcome! Sure, I will be putting up an ownership report.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks