Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2016, 13:24   #1

Happy Friendship Day to all BHPians

First of all, let me wish all the fellow BHPians a very happy Friendship day. I think, it is a coincidence that I got my Team-BHP membership approved on the eve of this years Friendship day. Ever since I was planning to buy my first car, Team-BHP is the site I visit most frequently. There is simply no match to the quality and quantity of car related information available here. I wish to express my gratitude towards the moderators for allowing me in this great community which helped me taking a lot of decisions before making the purchase of my first car, the Hyundai Grand i10.

Coming to the Introduction, I am Sajeesh, an IT professional working in Chennai. My native place is Pala, in Kottayam district of Kerala. Before coming to Chennai, I was working Bangalore for almost five years. I got married in 2013 and now I am a proud father of a 15 months old little angel. I am a very passionate football fan and I spend a lot of time on the Quora, The Eurosports and here.

I was very interested in driving since my childhood days. I consider myself as an expert in two-wheeler driving, and an infant in four wheeler driving. I own a Honda CB Unicorn for last two years. (Before that I owned another Unicorn for 4 years when I was in Bangalore). Just a couple of months back, I bought by first car and I am still learning the trade.

As a new member, my first aim is to learn a lot from this great community since I am a newbie in Cars. But I am sincerely hoping to make some positive contributions myself whenever possible.
sajeeshms3 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th August 2016, 12:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Happy Friendship Day to all BHPians

Belated wishes of friendship day Sajeeshms3.

Welcome to the community. Being in IT profession and interested in cars is quite a unique combination. Since you like research, it would be interesting to see your experience with the Grand i10. That is a really nice car, and I haven't come across someone who is unhappy with his/her Grand i10.

Would love to read your posts on the car and the Unicorn as well. I gotta say, that is one tough bike! And there is quite a fan following for the bike as well.

Keep posting.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2016, 18:19   #3

Re: Happy Friendship Day to all BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post
Would love to read your posts on the car and the Unicorn as well. I gotta say, that is one tough bike! And there is quite a fan following for the bike as well.
Keep posting.
Thanks Omkar. Surely, I'll post a review for the Unicorn soon. My brother and me, both are big fans of the Unicorn.

However, I am not sure if I can post a review of Grand i10 in near future, as I am still learning technicalities of a car. As of now, I am thinking about fitting a GPS device with rear view camera in my Grand i10. I have a few questions on the same and I'll be posting those in respective threads.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks