Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2016, 14:26   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi Petrolheads!

Let me just start this off by saying that Team-BHP takes up a great deal of my time by just being only a follower of it.

I am actually a one month old member here, but just waited for a while for an intro until I could get couple of these snapshots of my car which was back in native and just drove back yesterday; just to introduce her too

This is my first and only car, Baleno-'04 model with 1.25L Kms on ODO, and still going good (touchwood ).

Hi Petrolheads!-dsc_0180.jpg Hi Petrolheads!-1.jpg

I love this car- there is a connection I have with it, and even though normal people view this as insane seeing it as an obsession to an outdated design and age, I know that people on here can understand this. My car always manages to put a smile on my face, and that right there, is what makes me an auto enthusiast.

If at all there is a plan to switch to a new one in near future, the one in the wishlist is THAR.

The other vehicle that I have is RE Standard Bullet 350, which is my primary mode of day to day transport.

It's a great community to be part of, with members having tremendous knowledge, passion towards automobile world and a forum of impeccable quality. I have been hugely benefited from several posts from this forum on various aspects. Like most the new joinees here, I have been a close observer and follower of this community for many years and now having an urge of getting involved and being in the community. It is quite amazing, and being part of it is something that I will be really proud of. I am quite active on a bullet riders club out here and few of the internet forums and one such place that I spend some time is on the TripAdvisor community as a destination guide of Bangalore Forum.

Other interests- Swimming, Riding, Football.

Looking forward to interact with you guys and learn more.

Last edited by balenoed_ : 16th August 2016 at 14:45.
balenoed_ is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th August 2016, 15:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi Petrolheads!

Welcome Balenoed_, nice to see a fan of the old Baleno. I used to own a 2005 Baleno myself, it is a sweet ride, very easy to redline in 2nd. I had to give it up because it couldn't handle the bad roads after I moved to Manipal. It changed hands twice within the TBHP family, still owned by a BHPian.
Samurai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2016, 13:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi Petrolheads!

Welcome to team-bhp, balenoed_ !!!

Good to see another person still having a deep connect with the original Baleno.
I am another 2005 Baleno owner - I still have the car and it's my primary ride. Done 83K kms and going great.

Your car looks sweet. Especially the rain-drenched snap.

Cheers!!!
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks