Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2016, 18:29   #1
BHPian

Hello from a Fiat fan

Hello to the community!

I first came across Team-bhp when researching "What Car?" in 2011. The enthusiasts' reviews steered me to Fiat and I haven't regretted it one bit.

Tried to join Team-bhp in 2011 after buying the Punto 90 HP but was rejected. Had some good times with the car since then! Recently we were on the look out for a petrol automatic car for the wife. She refused to drive the Punto in the proverbial gridlock that Bangalore has become. We came to team-bhp again to research whether to sell the Punto and get a bigger automatic or go for a small second car. When Honda said 2.5 Lakhs for the Punto I decided not to sell. So Celerio ZXI(O) AMT with alloy wheels it was. Tried joining team-bhp again with more serious answers and it worked. Looking forward to contribute.

Long road-trips are one of 3 passions in my life. Writing and tennis are the other two. Lately haven't had much time for any of these due to a beautiful new addition to my family earlier this year!

Meanwhile, here are some pics of the fun times! I do have some mods planned for the Punto given I will likely keep it for another 5 years. Hoping to post an ownership report soon with the details.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from a Fiat fan-img_1157.jpg  

Hello from a Fiat fan-img_3686.jpg  

Hello from a Fiat fan-img_8518.jpg  

puntOOs is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 12:36   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from a Fiat fan

Hey there!

Welcome to Team-BHP.

It's always good to see long-time followers of the forum become members later.

Congratulations on your latest edition! I'm sure you are aware of the dime-a-dozen threads in Shifting Gears on parenting and whathaveyou. The experiences people have shared are invaluable. Do have a look-see.

And the Punto has always been one of my favourite cars. It's unfortunate that car makers in general no longer make 'em like they used to.

Do skim through the Announcements, if you haven't already.

Enjoy your stay, looking forward to your contributions.
suhaas307 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 20:34   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team BHP, Punto is a great car with amazing character have always loved the way in which they handled. So how much have your punto done so far, a long term ownership review would be interesting for all of us.

Once again enjoy the forum.

cheers
Jaggu
Jaggu is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 9th November 2016, 23:56   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Hey there!

Congratulations on your latest edition! I'm sure you are aware of the dime-a-dozen threads in Shifting Gears on parenting and whathaveyou. The experiences people have shared are invaluable. Do have a look-see.
Thanks Suhaas! Will check these posts for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Welcome to Team BHP, Punto is a great car with amazing character have always loved the way in which they handled. So how much have your punto done so far, a long term ownership review would be interesting for all of us.

Once again enjoy the forum.

cheers
Jaggu
Thanks Jaggu! I have done about 82,000 km and will surely try to post my ownership report in a few days.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks