Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2016, 23:29   #1

Hello from a motorcycle enthusiast!

My name is Karthik. I’m 33 years old and there are three things that I love doing apart from my job as a product trainer - ride motorcycles, play cricket, and practice yoga. I try to do these things as often as I can and sometimes in the same day too.

Mobike008 is the only reason why I am here & uncomfortably trying to introduce myself rather than happily blog about my most recent ride. Not only am I now a member, I’ve already done a few rides to know the value of having like minded people for company on the roads rather than just be by yourself. It makes the experience richer.

I’ve always been an two-wheeler enthusiast. From learning on Bajaj Chetak & LML Vespa, to renting RX-100, YD-125, YBX-125, to owning a Libero before moving on to R15. I thought my quest for a good motorcycle was complete. However, having spent more time on the roads and reading a lot more about motorcycles, I ended up with a street (Duke 200) and touring machine (Versys 650) too. One for the corners. One for the city. One for the highway. There is no ‘jack of all trades’ when it comes to a two-wheeler.

Cars. Well, they exist in my life too. Just like they do in most people’s life. They are perfect commuting devices with comfort and safety at their heart. No matter how hard I push them and how far I go, they don’t seem to give me half the joy I get when I’m on a motorcycle. Used to own a Santro once and have a GT TDI now.

Happy to be here. Looking forward to being a part of the team-bhp community and contribute whenever possible.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from a motorcycle enthusiast!-versys-intro-photo.jpg  

onaversys is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 29th November 2016, 23:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello from a motorcycle enthusiast!

Hey Karthik :

Welcome to the forum and it's a pleasure to have you onboard and look forward to some interesting blogs about your rides in primary and lot of other interesting things (you will be surprised the topics discussed on this wonderful forum) in general

You have quite a trio in your garage (Duke 390, GT TDI and to top of this double cheesecake the cherry on top of it; the Versys 650---I'm little biased towards the V650 compared to other two for reason you might know already)

Look forward to your V650 ownership thread hopefully soon

Cheers, Have Fun and See ya around !!
Mobike008
mobike008 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks