Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2016, 16:31   #1

Never felt such happiness

I still remember the date 16th Sep, 2015 when I got my joining approval rejected. I was disheartened to see the rejection mail and after that always I thought about writing those 3 questions seriously.

In the meantime, everyday I used to check the website & read almost every thread be it a new car review or travelogue. Slowly I was getting addicted to this and on the back of my mind, I was planning to fill up the joining form on a serious note.

But when I was filling the form, I have not cooked up any stories or such. I just poured my heart out and my craziness for cars and Team-BHP. And BINGO here I am after a long 1 year 3 months time.

I am serious about it - never felt such happiness, actually I am feeling Jubilant, Triumphant.

I came across Team-BHP while going through internet for a relative's car purchase options. That was a day and today is a day, there is not a single day passed that I haven't come here. It is kind of addiction, you may say.

To cut it short, Hello people, I am Shagil Mullick from Raipur, having my own business. Have done Engg. from NIT Raipur & MBA from NMIMS University Bangalore. I own an XUV5oo W10 Automatic bought in June 2016 and an Elite i20 bought in Dec 2015.

Travelling and munching Long Miles on Road Trips are my passion. I am also an amateur in photography, trying to learn more.

Meanwhile, Please enjoy few photos of my Machine "DASHER"..
Attached Thumbnails
Never felt such happiness-wp_20160816_001.jpg  

Never felt such happiness-wp_20160706_009.jpg  

Never felt such happiness-wp_20160706_005.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 19th December 2016 at 12:50. Reason: Typos
shagils is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th December 2016, 16:54   #2
BHPian

re: Never felt such happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagils View Post
To cut it short, Hello people, I am Shagil Mullick from Raipur, having my own business. Have done Engg. from NIT Raipur & MBA from NMIMS University Bangalore. I own an XUV5oo W10 Automatic bought in June 2016 and an Elite i20 bought in Dec 2015.
Great to see you here Shagil. Welcome aboard.
Looking forward to your posts.
I am presently in Baloda and do visit Raipur very often.
Will catch up some day.

PS. if you see a White Creta with Team BHP stickers in Raipur and a Chandigarh number plate, that is surely me with my "Nanook".
I will also be on a look out for 'Dasher".

Last edited by nkghai : 17th December 2016 at 16:58. Reason: My grammar teacher will kill me.
nkghai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th December 2016, 09:11   #3

re: Never felt such happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkghai View Post
Great to see you here Shagil. Welcome aboard.
Looking forward to your posts.
I am presently in Baloda and do visit Raipur very often.
Will catch up some day.

PS. if you see a White Creta with Team BHP stickers in Raipur and a Chandigarh number plate, that is surely me with my "Nanook".
I will also be on a look out for 'Dasher".
Thank you so much Sir. Surely we would catch up sometime here.

DASHER would also get a new buddy in NANOOK.
shagils is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks