Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2016, 11:57   #1

Hello Everyone

Hello Mods and all my fellow Team-BHPians,

Before I introduce my self, let me thank the forum moderators (specially GTO) because I am happy to receive an approval for my membership request on 2nd attempt. When my first request to become a member of this frequently visited and increasingly popular forum was rejected few years back, I thought it is really difficult to get an entry. But when I saw threads about attempting it for umpteenth type, i now consider my self lucky. I am grateful to our great moderators for this.

Now, coming to my self, Jay Bhatt (my friends call me JB), is a 34 yr old software engineer (System Analyst who understand details) by profession. I am currently working at Pune. I am a gujju guy with typical kathiyawadi accents. In fact even if i am speaking in english to any unknown person, the next sentence I receive is - "So you are a gujju"

I am highly interested in reading, investments, finance, data visualization, analytics, business intelligence, cloud apps. I am running a website myself which draws some 2K visitors per month.

I own a Maruti WagonR Lxi (CNG) which I bought last year in May. This made me the first person who bought a car in my entire lineage. No, I am serious. Just before diwali this year it ran around 6000 Kms. And today it is around 11000 Kms. Reason - During diwali I made my first trip from pune - ahmedabad - udaipur. I am much happy to state that I was the lone driver throughout. It wasn't bad considering i received my driving license just 3 months back. I could do so because I was prepared mentally as I had read so many user threads on this site which helped me a lot.

Having said all this, I am hoping for a long lasting relationship and contribution to this forum.

Best Regards,
Jay
jb0020259 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2016, 12:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Data visualisation and analytics is big time into the mainstream. Apart from analysing the data with right maths, its also important to represent it in a way its palatable to all folks.

Welcome again. And do please note you are allowed to showcase your personal links in this subsection only. We dont allow it in any other section.

Hope to see you around.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks