Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2016, 14:11   #1
BHPian

Hello from a teen

Hello fellow Bhpians and moderators,
Before I introduce myself, I would like to thank the moderators for approving my membership. I have been following team-BHP for the past 2 years and finally decided that I should try and be a part of it. I submitted all the details and answered the three questions asked to me in the registration form. After two failed attempts, I thought of giving up. But my inner self kept telling me to try again and in the third attempt, I got my membership approved!
The only different thing which I did in the third attempt was to check my answers by using the spelling and grammar check feature of MS-word. The other thing which was different from the previous two attempts was the use of sophisticated English. Those were the only two things different from my previous two attempts.
Now, to introduce myself, I am a 15-year old teenager known by the name Karthikeyan Ganesan. As you can see , I am a student of class 10 who loves to read and hear about cars. My interests other than cars include football, photography,watching movies and reading books. From my age,you can understand that I don't own any car.
The cars which my dad owns are the Toyota Innova Crysta GX AT and the Celerio VXI AMT. Though I am on the front passenger seat, I still can feel the same way my dad feels when he drives the vehicle. I also get to start these two cars whenever he isn't in town. I enjoy starting it and sometimes me and my dad enter into a conflict as to who will start the car.
TEAM-BHP is the starting point of my journey in automobile markets. I wish to improve on my knowledge of cars and also get to know a lot of people like me.

Cheers
karthi.stark is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 27th December 2016, 10:49   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from a teen

A warm welcome karthi.stark!

It's so good to see someone so young and so enthusiastic about cars on the forum.

Glad that you used the MS word spell check feature on this post as well. I'm sure you must have gone through all the rules of posting.

Two good cars you have in your garage I must say. I guess everyone here can relate to your excitement of getting behind the wheel and start driving on your own.

Still have three years to enhance your knowledge, and leave the licensing authorities in pure awe.

Wishing you all the best at the starting point of your automotive journey.
Omkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2016, 17:50   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from a teen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omkar View Post

Two good cars you have in your garage I must say. I guess everyone here can relate to your excitement of getting behind the wheel and start driving on your own.
Thanks. I can't wait to post the reviews of both the cars in my garage. Though I don't drive it, I can promise that it's going to be fabulous.
Yeah, I sometimes do feel like placing the car in D and press the gas pedal. However, my mind keeps warning me against the dangers of that.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks