Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2017, 16:03   #1
BHPian

Ahoy BHPians

A warm hello to fellow Team BHP members, it really feels great to become a part of the community finally! A big thanks to the friendly moderators of TBHP for creating and more importantly maintaining the forum with its current standards. The credit also goes to the members for adhering to the standards. It is heartening to see how the community has expanded over the years yet the DNA of TBHP is still intact.

As shared by Newbies like myself, getting the membership approved is an uphill task. Applying for TBHP membership brought back the same feelings which I used to get as a kid while writing a school exam. It was tough to see your membership application getting rejected but the joy of receiving the membership approval mail made me forget those instances. A big thumbs up to the screening process (I can say this now as I have become a member )

Right from the first official test drive of Ritz to the most recent one of Toyota Fortuner, the reviews keep getting better and better. The depth and details with which the reviews are conducted do complete justice to the efforts that have gone into the creation of any vehicle. No other review will show you that the honeycomb patter of the grill is carried over to the tail lamps to the air-dam and how the speaker housing also sports the same pattern (Tata Tiago review). Sheer brilliance! Sometimes you get a feeling why the car manufacturers don’t apply this level of attention to detail.

Although the website is open for non-members as well, when I used to visit the website, I usually looked at the homepage and some areas of interest like travelogues, articles which were featured in the weekly news-letters, threads of Ford Figo and Aspire, DIY accessories installation, review of Airbus A320 and some more. These were the threads I visited most often, but after I became a member, I started going through all the sections and was amazed at the range of topics which are discussed here. What I was looking at earlier was just the tip of the iceberg! Now I spent my maximum time on Shifting Gears section. From Mutual Funds to DeMo to Cricket to Jio, the range of topics had me spellbound.

Finally, I would like to thank GTO, Mobike008, whose detailed ownership thread on Ford Aspire was instrumental in making my car purchase decision easier. I am now a proud owner of Ford Figo TDCi Titanium+. I found his contact number on one of the images on his ownership thread, I whatsapped him my query and he called me up in evening and we discussed my query for a good 10 minutes. Thanks again for your good gesture.

I had purchased the TBHP stickers recently but wanted to put them up only after I become a member. I have now put them up where they rightfully belong. Look forward to spot and to be spotted by fellow BHPians on the move.

If you are with me till now. Hi, my name is Saurabh Wagh and I am working with a boutique management consulting firm based out of Pune. Owing to my work, I travel frequently across India and to some other geographies. Apart from cars, my areas of interests include travel, reading and trains. Hope to connect, meet, learn, contribute and share with fellow BHPians.
scwagh is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 4th March 2017, 08:44   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Ahoy BHPians

Welcome to forum. The way you described your association is how it all begins. One starts to search and ends ups at a portal and rest as they say is history.

Thats how many have become bound to the forum. Please do share your own stories of the road. It will be great to hear!

Welcome again and do stop by rules to make yourself acclimatized to the forum.

Last edited by ampere : 6th March 2017 at 08:06. Reason: Fixed typo
ampere is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks