Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2017, 13:10   #1
BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians

Excited! I am, when I realize I can write a post here. It is indeed a pleasure to get the Team-BPHian tag after being a regular visitor of the forum for over five years. Thanks to the mods for the approval.

This is Haneesh, basically from Erode and staying at Namma Bengaluru since 2010 due to work. I do drive a lot between the two places and have driven across multiple places in the southern states. I am an IT consultant by profession and a 2 stroke guy by passion. I currently run a Data Analytics startup in Bangalore.

I am passionate about 2 stroke bikes and have a soft corner for cars. I love the rush you get when you enter the power band on a two stroke bike and I believe one have to really experience it as I find it hard to explain it in writing. I ride a RD350/RX135/Shogun to work and drive an i20 on my trips to Erode and other places. I am slowly becoming a DIY guy inspired by friends and fellow bikers and managed to build my RD350 along with my mechanic.

I think this would do for the introduction and I am excited to be part of this family. I hope to learn more and also contribute in whatever way I can to this wonderful team.

Cheers!
Haneesh
haneeshN is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th June 2017, 11:38   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Welcome aboard Haneesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haneeshN View Post
I ride a RD350/RX135/Shogun to work and drive an i20 on my trips to Erode and other places.
Quite the two stroke connoisseur! And a lovely garage too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haneeshN View Post
I am slowly becoming a DIY guy inspired by friends and fellow bikers and managed to build my RD350 along with my mechanic.
We've got a lot of informative threads under the Motorbikes section detailing the restoration of 2T bikes. I'm sure you would have been through a lot of them by now.

Plus, we've got a relatively new section for DIY and, don't miss this thread - Tools for a DIYer. Should help you build your tools collection and teach you from the experts on how to use them wisely.

Great intro! And see you around Haneesh.

PS: Please do glance through the rules of the board. Thanks!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 11th June 2017 at 22:19. Reason: Typo.
Gannu_1 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th June 2017, 12:40   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Welcome aboard Haneesh!

Quite the two stroke connoisseur! And a lovely garage too!
Thanks a lot Gannu_1

Quote:
We've got a lot of informative threads under the Motorbikes section detailing the restoration of 2T bikes. I'm sure you would have been through a lot of them by now.
I've been a regular visitor here and will continue the same

Quote:
Plus, we've got a relatively new section for DIY and, don't miss this thread - Tools for a DIYer. Should help you build your tools collection and teach you from the experts on how to use them wisely.
Sure, this will be fun.

Quote:
PS: Please do glance through the rules of the board. Thanks!
I've gone through the rules already and will keep visiting this often.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 11th June 2017 at 22:20. Reason: Fixed a typo from the quoted post. :)
haneeshN is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks