Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2017, 20:33   #1
BHPian

Hello Revv hearts

Hello Bhpians,

A wish came true, thanks to the members for letting me inside the community which I have always dreamed.

I am Sarathkumar from Chennai aged 28. I have spent all my life growing up in Chennai, so I got pretty much attached to the city and settled in it.

I initially started to learn my driving when I was studying my 5th standard on a TVS Champ with my father sitting behind me and holding the left side of the handlebar and allowing me to control the acceleration part. That was my first touch.

Then the life was as usual and finally we were ready to buy a car when I started going for the job. I drive an i10 sportz(2011). Later I started to fall for the bikes too. So there it came my first bike Yamaha R15 V2.0 (2012) and later a bull joined the garage RE Thunderbird 350(2015).

I was a silent reader of team-bhp for the past 7years and was learning more about the passion the people have for their machines and how they treat them. This enthusiasm have grown more in me day by day wanting me to be the part of this proud community of revv hearts..! Happy to be here and keep revving all your heartzz
saratjyo is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th June 2017, 20:57   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello Revv hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratjyo View Post
Hello Bhpians,

A wish came true, thanks to the members for letting me inside the community which I have always dreamed.

I am Sarathkumar from Chennai aged 28. I have spent all my life growing up in Chennai, so I got pretty much attached to the city and settled in it.
A very warm welcome Saratjyo. Interesting username I must say.

I really envy your garage, especially the RE Thunderbird you have got. Now the only thing left for you to do is to pen down an ownership review on it so that I can convince my dad to buy it. Even he is a huge RE fan.

Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum,

Regards,
vishy
vishy76 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2017, 07:50   #3
BHPian

re: Hello Revv hearts

Hey Vishy76,

Thanks for the welcome and I will surely write up the review

And for the username, I was finding it difficult to get a username without numbers at the end of it because I always forget them. So I mixed my mother's name with mine and hola it appears to be available everywhere!!

And below is just a peek of my bull for you.!

Mod note: Only two smileys permitted per post.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello Revv hearts-12182406_1038733046148849_345464287829386995_o.jpg  

Last edited by moralfibre : 12th June 2017 at 08:15. Reason: See note in post.
saratjyo is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks