Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2017, 12:01   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP!

Hello Bhpians!

And after years of stalking, I finally am a member of this family! I am Augustin from Kottayam (Kerala), another average Indian 20 year old. A mechanical engineering student and survives on dad’s money. I was lucky to be brought up in the UAE surrounded by great cars and an even greater car culture. Coming from a family involved in the transportation sector since the 1950s and raised up by a petrolhead father ensured the love for automobiles started young and I am pretty sure I haven’t disappointed.

I came across Team-Bhp in 2013. The itch to become a member of this forum struck about a year ago but I always thought I was too young. It was when I came across exceptionally good ownership threads by Bhpians like @petrolhead_neel and @Karthi.Stark who were younger than me that I decided to take the plunge and register.

With the three questions answered, the wait had begun to receive the confirmation email. Six days passed and my impatience got the better of me. I began readying my answers for the second attempt when the much awaited email reached and what a feeling!

I don’t own any car yet. We have a 2015 VW Vento TSI (ownership review in the works) which I get to keep all the time since my parents are based in the UAE and aren’t here for most of the year. Other than cars, I love fooling around with a football and a bit of athletics too.

I thank the mods for approving my membership and hope I can be an active member of this community. Proud to be a Bhpian.

Cheers!
Augustin Sagar
TSIboy is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th June 2017, 12:47   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello Team-BHP!

Welcome TSIboy and thank you for a crisp introduction. Hope to see your regular participation from now on.

Please go through our board rules before you start posting.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks