Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2017, 23:53   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP Registration, the most crucial entrance exam after IIT-JEE

Hello dear Bhpians. It is a pleasure to be among so many wonderful personalities out here. Just now I have received approval for my membership in Team Bhp. I was an occasion to celebrate for me as I had cleared the much talked about and difficult registration process in the first attempt itself (I do not intend to boast by mentioning this). For me its something as great as clearing Civil Services Examination in the first attempt with flying colors.

I am based in Bangalore. I was experiencing a lull period from the time my engineering entrance exams have got over until I received my permanent membership for this forum. Luckily I have secured a good seat in a prestigious engineering college of Bangalore through merit, so I am completely at ease as of now.

We own a Honda City Zx 10th Anniversary Edition and I am looking forward to write an ownership update @ 85,000 km for this car.
I am passionate about instrumental music, reading short stories, travelling, photography and last but not the least, cars. I am a family guy and do not like to hangout too much with friends. Recently I happened to see Cars 3 movie and I think its a good watch for any petrol head young or old.

Thank you all for inspiring me to join this wonderful community and i look forward to contribute to this forum in a good way through the best of my knowledge and abilities.

Keep revving!

Last edited by Aditya : 2nd July 2017 at 22:20. Reason: Adding spacing for better readability
Storm2.0 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 05:26   #2
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Registration, the most crucial entrance exam after IIT-JEE

Oh yes! Welcome to the fold. When you say you are passionate about cars, I presume everything other than driving it, since yI think ou may be just about legal to be permitted to drive

Do remember that there is probation and continuous assessment!

Last edited by noopster : 1st July 2017 at 09:38. Reason: Please do not quote a late post in its entirety
swissknife is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2017, 09:33   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Registration, the most crucial entrance exam after IIT-JEE

Welcome and congratulations on having cleared one of the toughest entrance process!!!

Range and depth of topics here will amaze you. Get set to be surprised.
sudev is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks