Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2017, 20:10   #1
BHPian

Greetings brethren!

Hello everyone,

I'm Abhinaya, 34, located in Bangalore. I've been a car enthusiast for years now and loving the opportunity to get together with like minded folks on this forum. Cheers!
I'm so glad to be finally part of TBHP, phew! Tried once before which didn't work out and since then I have been a regular stalker of threads, specially while I was buying my Vento.
And what a time to finally get in! Coincides beautifully with the new car in our family! Please welcome another Vento TSI to the forums.

Regards,
Abhi
shady8701 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 11:03   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings brethren!

Welcome Abhi! And congrats on the Vento. Timeless styling, great engine & fast gearbox. Just get that extended warranty for the DSG .

Hope to see an ownership report of your car.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th September 2017, 13:13   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady8701 View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm Abhinaya, 34, located in Bangalore. I've been a car enthusiast for years now and loving the opportunity to get together with like minded folks on this forum. Cheers!
I'm so glad to be finally part of TBHP, phew! Tried once before which didn't work out and since then I have been a regular stalker of threads, specially while I was buying my Vento.
And what a time to finally get in! Coincides beautifully with the new car in our family! Please welcome another Vento TSI to the forums.

Regards,
Abhi
Congratulations Abhinaya, as much for your new ride, as for joining the forum!

That's a brilliant piece of German engineering you have in the stable, wonderful choice.

Cheers to many years of fine driving ahead of you.
VivOverland is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2017, 13:05   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Abhi! And congrats on the Vento. Timeless styling, great engine & fast gearbox. Just get that extended warranty for the DSG .

Hope to see an ownership report of your car.
Thanks GTO! I've been enjoying the slick gearbox tremendously in the bangalore traffic! And yes, I shall indeed get that extended warranty for it for sure!
Can't wait to post an ownership report for my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivOverland View Post
Congratulations Abhinaya, as much for your new ride, as for joining the forum!

That's a brilliant piece of German engineering you have in the stable, wonderful choice.

Cheers to many years of fine driving ahead of you.
Thanks VivOverland, The choice was driven very much by the user reviews that I read on Team-BHP!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks