Team-BHP - I hit the jackpot!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   I hit the jackpot! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/191720-i-hit-jackpot.html)

Good day everyone!

I am Suhail, I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).

My garage consists of a Toyota Corolla Altis, a really entertaining Chevy Optra Magnum. A 7-seater is on the cards too, fingers crossed!

I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite). Other interests include reading occasional philosophy and fitness (Feel free to ask me tips for your fitness related issues).

Suhail

Welcome to the forum. Good to see a fellow petrolhead who appreciates Nietzsche. Look forward to the interactions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepyhead148 (Post 4292983)
Welcome to the forum. Good to see a fellow petrolhead who appreciates Nietzsche. Look forward to the interactions.

Your signature makes us great friends to begin with, it is indeed a pleasure being in the same community as you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubermensch (Post 4292904)
Good day everyone!

I am Suhail, I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).

My garage consists of a Toyota Corolla Altis, a really entertaining Chevy Optra Magnum. A 7-seater is on the cards too, fingers crossed!

I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite). Other interests include reading occasional philosophy and fitness (Feel free to ask me tips for your fitness related issues).

Suhail

Welcome onboard!

Talking about Metro to Noida extension, has it been approved yet ? I do not see any ground work yet :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCEite (Post 4293725)
Welcome onboard!

Talking about Metro to Noida extension, has it been approved yet ? I do not see any ground work yet :(

Yes, it has started from noida city centre and will be extended further

Hi Suhail,

Welcome to Team-BHP. It is a pleasure to have you on board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubermensch (Post 4292904)
I am a 24-year-old Heavy Machinery engineer who lays railroads (Delhi folks, if you ever travel the Rapid Metro, upcoming pink line and the Noida extension that is currently ongoing, take pride that a fellow Team-BHPian has laid the tracks. Chennai folks, you too).

Why just Delhi and Chennai folks, all BHPians should take pride.

Quote:

We will look forward to detailed ownership reviews from you.

Quote:

I undertake a solo trip to random places each year, with the prime highlight being spartan experience for the week (sometimes its the completely opposite).
I'm sure you have been through our Travelogues section. Please add your inputs there.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.