Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2017, 08:29   #1
BANNED

Finally a Team-BHP member!

A warm hello to all the members of team-bhp family, from a 16 years old car enthusiast. " Kehte hain ki agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho, toh puri kaayanaat tumhe usse milane main jut jati hai." translation-"it is said that if you love someone or something truly, then the whole universe starts helping you to get it." I never thought this would happen to me also. And yes you must have guessed which "love" I am talking about right now. Yes it is the membership approval for team bhp forum! God! When I saw that mail in my inbox after three unsuccessful tries, I honestly was expecting a no even this time, but yesterday's email was a totally unexpected to me. I cannot express how happy I was to get that mail! I started jumping madly after getting that mail! No one from my family members could understand the level of my happiness at that time, because I am the only car freak in my family.

I would like to deeply thank the moderators to let me be a part of this family, something I have been dreaming about so long!

Now let me give a little introduction of myself, I am Gursimrat Singh, hailing from Nawanshahr, Punjab. I have been in love with cars since a very small age. I would just love to tell my family the name of each and every car that I could spot on the road! That was I guess my early step to get into team-bhp!. But in my growing years, I did not know how to get much information about cars. I used to rely on the newspaper ads, and later when the internet came, I used to read about cars on Wikipedia because I thought it was the only genuine source about cars! But I really thank my luck till now that I somehow, after getting knowledge about existence of car forums, got to know about team-bhp.com. I love spending time on this forum, reading reviews, news, thrilling DIYs etc. I never thought that even I will get a chance to get into team bhp. I have only two interests in my life, the first one is obviously cars, and the second one is human body i.e. biology. The first one is accomplished 50% by getting a team bhp membership, and the second one I am trying to complete as I am a 12 class student.

I am still feeling that I am in a dream. I can't wait to start interesting discussions with other bhpians, and I also I will shortly write an ownership based review of my Ciaz. Now, I will not take much of your time, and would like to end this post after giving a big thanks to the moderators again for letting me in!

Last edited by Aditya : 12th November 2017 at 22:15. Reason: Typos, spacing
Simat is offline   (10) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 13th November 2017, 12:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a Team-BHP member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simat View Post
A warm hello to all the members of team-bhp family, from a 16 years old car enthusiast.
Welcome to TeamBHP Simat!

Quote:
Now let me give a little introduction of myself, I am Gursimrat Singh, hailing from Nawanshahr, Punjab. I have been in love with cars since a very small age. I love spending time on this forum, reading reviews, news, thrilling DIYs etc. I never thought that even I will get a chance to get into team bhp.
Haven't we all been the same as kids? I remember my parents telling me that I would stare at posters of cars and keep asking stuff about cars all the time when I was a kid.

Quote:
I have only two interests in my life, the first one is obviously cars, and the second one is human body i.e. biology. The first one is accomplished 50% by getting a team bhp membership, and the second one I am trying to complete as I am a 12 class student.
All the best for your further education.

Quote:
I am still feeling that I am in a dream. I can't wait to start interesting discussions with other bhpians, and I also I will shortly write an ownership based review of my Ciaz.
Ciaz is a very practical and spacious car. Backed by the large service network, it was bound be a popular car in India. Looking forward to your ownership review of your Ciaz.

Before you begin though, please take a look through all the rules of the forum once.
blackwasp is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2017, 19:24   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post
Welcome to TeamBHP Simat!
I will try to write the review as soon as possible. But i may take some time due to boards' examinations coming on the head! Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Last edited by ampere : 2nd December 2017 at 01:57.
Old 1st December 2017, 21:55   #4
BANNED

Quote:
A warm hello to all the members of team-bhp family, from a 16 years old car enthusiast.
Welcome to the Team!! I was also just 16 when i joined in, and also in 12th studying Biology in Ludhiana. It's great to see more and more guys from Punjab here, we're pretty low on numbers.

And congrats on getting in, once again and all the best for your exams. And all the best for following your passion i.e. biology too!! And just a heads up, the exams never stop coming, but your entrance exams after 12th are the most important. If it's of any help, i was in your place too once, and now I'm in the middle of the final exams of my MBBS.

Write the review when you have a free time. No need to rush it.
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2017, 22:47   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Welcome to the Team!! I was also just 16 when i joined in, and also in 12th studying Biology in Ludhiana. It's great to see more and more guys from Punjab here, we're pretty low on numbers.
Whoa! I thought I was only one from Punjab! Very happy after reading your comment sir. And such a coincidence it is that we both are in medical line! Thanks for your wishes sir!
Old 2nd December 2017, 01:22   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Welcome to Team-BHP, Simat.

I, being a newbie myself, can understand the joy of getting your membership accepted after so many tries.

I was a PCB student myself (passed out this year) & I’m currently taking a year drop to prepare for NEET 2018.
All the very best for your pre-boards & boards, and feel free to ask any questions that you have.

Do pen down the ownership review whenever you have free time on your hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
Welcome to the Team!! I was also just 16 when i joined in, and also in 12th studying Biology
You, good sir, will be hearing from me as soon as I get my PM facility, because NEET is freaking me out as this year comes to an end.

If at all, please give me tips on dealing with entrances whenever you can.

Thanks in advance.

Mod Note: Please avoid quoting the entire post when responding

Last edited by ampere : 2nd December 2017 at 01:58.
AShubrah is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks