Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2017, 10:11   #1
BHPian

Honored to be part of Team-BHP

Hello Everybody,

First of all, I am really thankful to the moderators for making me part of this community that almost every car fanatic out there wants to be a part of.

It was not simple for me either to become a part of this esteemed community. After 3 unsuccessful attempts, I was finally able to crack it.

I say 'crack it', because for me it was more of an exam and reminded me of my school/college days.

However, finally I am here and enjoying every bit of it.
Let me begin by introducing myself.

This is Jatin, age 35 from Bangalore.I am a software professional working in the area of performance engineering. I get paid for breaking enterprise class software systems.

I heard about Team-BHP through one of my colleague, when he told me about this community. He also showed the cool TEAM-BHP stickers on his car. That's when, I started spending more and more time both on my office laptop and on the Team-BHP mobile App reading all the fantastic stuff people posted on this forum.

To be frank, I planned a couple of road trips this year (one to Kodiakanal and another one to Goa) just by reading experiences people had posted on this forum. Such in-depth information really drove me into planning my own road trips given the excitement associated with it.

I really like spending a lot of time on this forum, reading reviews (especially because I am planning to buy a new car shortly). Currently, I own a Maruti Suzuki Ritz VXI. I have had this car for 6 years now and it has always behaved well just like an obedient child. I never have had any problems and it would be very hard to let it go. It's just like a family member to me.

My love for cars started when cable television was introduced in India for the first time and I started watching Formula 1 racing, the pinnacle of motorsports on Start Sports.
The technology present in an F1 car really intrigued me and kindled the fire in me to know and read more about such advance technologies being implemented in the automotive world.

I am really looking forward to contributing a lot to this community. Would like to thank the administrators again before closing out.

Have a great time everyone,

Best Regards,
Jatin.

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st November 2017 at 15:45. Reason: Adding space after comma. Welcome aboard! :)
jatinbindra is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 16th November 2017, 12:12   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Honored to be part of Team-BHP

Hi Jatin, welcome to team-bhp !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinbindra
I really like spending a lot of time on this forum, reading reviews (especially because I am planning to buy a new car shortly).
And what are the cars you have shortlisted ?
Old 16th November 2017, 14:19   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Hi Jatin, welcome to team-bhp !!!

And what are the cars you have shortlisted ?
The New Ford EcoSport Facelift 2017

Variant : Titanium+ Petrol AT

Haven't booked though. Waiting for the test drive.
Old 16th November 2017, 16:53   #4
BHPian

Welcome onboard Team-BHP sir. The knowledge you will gather from this forum will make all those 3 attempts worth the effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatinbindra View Post
I really like spending a lot of time on this forum, reading reviews (especially because I am planning to buy a new car shortly)
I hope you are aware of the India bound Swift Sport. I am personally much pumped up about the car and the goods it has to offer
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks