Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2017, 15:19   #1

This is Sarbari from Kolkata

Hello Team,

I am proud to be a member of this community. Definitely the interests and passion are same. I love driving and participate in TSD rallies. The furthest road trip that I have made is from Kolkata to Varanasi.

My first highway drive was when I had just completed my Class X board exams and my father had got transferred to Durgapur. On our way, the car broke down and he had gone to fetch a mechanic, however, after having waited for him for long, when I tried to start the car, it did and I drove from Galsi to Durgapur without even a driving license.

I love and enjoy road trips.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th November 2017 at 15:20. Reason: Adding some paragraph spacing. Welcome aboard :)
sarbaric is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 28th November 2017, 15:53   #2
BHPian

Re: This is Sarbari from Kolkata

I think we met at the 18th kaviguru rally recently? Did you participate in your dad’s xuv?

Last edited by delix : 28th November 2017 at 15:55.
Old 30th November 2017, 13:43   #3
BHPian

Re: This is Sarbari from Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbaric View Post

My first highway drive was when I had just completed my Class X board exams and my father had got transferred to Durgapur. On our way, the car broke down and he had gone to fetch a mechanic, however, after having waited for him for long, when I tried to start the car, it did and I drove from Galsi to Durgapur without even a driving license.

I love and enjoy road trips.
Welcome to the forum sarbaric. It's very delightful to have young members like you here.
Your love for driving is apparent. But we do not encourage driving without possessing a driving license. Please wait till you attain the right age, acquire one and start driving legally.
Regards
Sravan
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks