Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2006, 18:50   #1
BHPian

Obssesive & Totaly Compuslive about Cars !

Gosh !! I dont know when it happened.
First It was my Red Machinsmo (rt side shifter) with discs,....a flurry of excietment followed, with a few brushes with you know the usual Young dumb,..full of C#@ antics...Got into exteremes of solo motorcycling, tried maybe too hard to rock life !

Then came my first car a 96 battle hardened Zen (carb), and with it the first wife (still the one) !!! With it was re-introduced to motoring all over again,..albiet on a whole new plane.

Then came a 00 fuel injected zen ,..and with it was introduced to the term GIANT KILLER !!! . Drags with the air-filter taken off (albiet,for very short periods), became the only affordable performance mod for a while (u must try it). Red-lining and blowing dust off stock nxt's, Tdi's, and sometimes even the three pointed cars (the jap & the german), it was more to do with how hard one was willing to push, than what the car was genuinely capable off !

Then came the Zx Gxi and with it an extremely humbling dent on a panel (read maturity),..and "SAY NO TO STREET RACING" tag, which I try and adhere by however itchy my toes!! The itch gets harder when I hear a free flow exhaust red-lining, or a low ressistance intake suck up huge volumes of air (what is a poor ol' man to do) I wish they had a Speed Addicts Anonymous some where in Delhi !

Got to here about Team BHP from a PUG'ian. Have been a regular vistor as a guest !! I must admit I have yet to see a better moderated forum of genuine auto-mobile enthusiasts. It is pure class and heavy weights such as you all which seperates the chaff from the wheat !

MUCH RESPECT TO ALL THE OL'MEN AND THE WHIZ KIDS WHO KEEP THIS FORUM SPARKLING CLEAN, AND BLOWING THE SOCKS OF WANNABE'S, WHO GET KICKS OUTTA PROFANITIES AND EGO RUBBS.

MOTOR ON DUDES !!!!!
Old 18th December 2006, 20:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nice intro! Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
Old 18th December 2006, 21:17   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
nice Intro!
Cheers
Old 18th December 2006, 21:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard buddy ,interesting username.!

nice intro ,u lived up to ur username ,mr.torque`ative

have a pleasant stay here.!!

cheers
faithless
faithless_1984 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 18th December 2006, 21:54   #5
BHPian

Nice 1... keep it going...

Gears,

Rage
Old 18th December 2006, 23:06   #6
Team-BHP Support

A nice and well composed intro Torque-ative. Have a pleasant stay.
Old 20th December 2006, 21:28   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hey Torque-ative, Interesting introduction. Thanks for the compliments to our community.

Welcome to the Team! Please do read the board rules to familiarise yourself with our protocol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks