Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2018, 17:08   #1

Hey Autobots!

Hi there!

Just got accepted into the much revered Team-BHP group! Phew!!

I'm from the City of Joy Kolkata and have been behind the wheels of a 4-wheeler since 2001.

I have owned a M800(who hasn't?) as my first ride, then a WagonR, and currently own a 2009 Tata Indigo and a 2018 Ford EcoSport. I love to drive and besides that love to read... I read about 60 books a year, mostly fiction and besides that I dig cricket big time and gorge on movies.

The longest drive I've undertaken till date was Delhi to Kolkata in my Indigo. It was in 2015 and the wintry days in Delhi was just on their way out, around 21st Feb. I covered 1500 kilometers in 24 hours, with no stopover, 4 litres of water, a thermos of black coffee and some snacks. Only stopped to stretch my dodgy back, loo needs and refueling (both self and car). It was one of the most thrilling things I'd ever done and the smile on my daughter's face when she saw me at the door unexpectedly? PRICELESS!!

Thanks GTO and the other MOD's for having me here, look forward to learning and sharing anything and everything car.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th April 2018 at 17:20. Reason: Adding paragraph breaks, helps with readability of the post. Thanks.
FastNotFurious is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th April 2018, 18:00   #2
BHPian

Re: Hey Autobots!

Welcome aboard to the forum, sir!

I love the way you write. Expecting a tons of articles written by you in the near future here. On another note, the 2018 Ecosport is a great offering in its segment. Would like to read your views on the same.

Would look forward to your contribution here at Team-BHP.

Varun
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2018, 17:37   #3
BHPian

Re: Hey Autobots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastNotFurious View Post

I'm from the City of Joy Kolkata and have been behind the wheels of a 4-wheeler since 2001.
Welcome to the forum! That's a long time that you've been driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastNotFurious View Post
I read about 60 books a year, mostly fiction
Mad respect to you FastNotFurious
Wishing you an amazing Forum experience!
Cheers!
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks