Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2018, 19:43   #1

My 'auto'biography

Hello BHPians,

I’m not very good in writing about myself, therefore I’ll ask fellow members not to continue beyond the second paragraph. I am making a short “AUTO” biography, since one of the rules says not to post “one-liner introductions”.

I’m Rajib, 32,M, living in Calcutta with my Parents and wife. My interests are varied, traversing across Cosmology to Cooking, Architecture to Automobiles. And all forms of Art (F=ma is as much of it as is Monalisa.) occupies a fair share of that.

I’ve been spending much of my childhood time with drivers and carpenters, and at my grandfather’s house (He was a pottery artist and a painter.) I produced fairly complex drawings and art work before I learned basic geometrical shapes or what Color Theory meant. And I was also maneuvering the Ambassador (A Hindustan Motors Ambassador Mark 3 Petrol and later the 1500 Classic Diesel) well before I was tall enough to reach the pedal. Just at the brink of finishing high school {Which the teachers (read greatest self-proclaimed scientists) conspired to the best of their abilities, or rather disabilities not to make it happen.}, I got my Royal Enfield Bullet Machismo A350, which I ride (and prize) to this day (it made by wife a bit cranky in the beginning, but she is very accommodating).

I fell in love with someone else also. When boys of my age were awestruck by head turners on bi-pods, I was mesmerized at the sight of her fleeting by. I dreamt of possessing her (I know I’m sounding a bit indecent) one day. But the sad part is, she was taken down by a ‘Storme’ and made to go into history in 2012. She was known by the generic name of ‘TATA Safari DICOR’. At present, I am happy caressing my Volkswagen Polo 1.2MPI.

Happy to become a member of TeamBHP.

Thank you if you have read this far.

Best Regards.
VirginWheels is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 4th May 2018, 13:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: My 'auto'biography

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginWheels View Post
Hello BHPians,
I am making a short “AUTO” biography, since one of the rules says not to post “one-liner introductions”.
Welcome to Team-BHP VirginWheels! Great to have you onboard.

Quote:
I’m Rajib, 32,M, living in Calcutta with my Parents and wife. My interests are varied, traversing across Cosmology to Cooking, Architecture to Automobiles. And all forms of Art (F=ma is as much of it as is Monalisa.) occupies a fair share of that.
I had the pleasure to visit Calcutta few years ago, and found the people there to be very interesting. Being a foodie, I could instantly connect with most of them.

Quote:
I’ve been spending much of my childhood time with drivers and carpenters, and at my grandfather’s house (He was a pottery artist and a painter.) I produced fairly complex drawings and art work before I learned basic geometrical shapes or what Color Theory meant.
Wow. Interesting. Do share a couple of pictures of your work if possible.

Quote:
I fell in love with someone else also. When boys of my age were awestruck by head turners on bi-pods, I was mesmerized at the sight of her fleeting by. I dreamt of possessing her (I know I’m sounding a bit indecent) one day. But the sad part is, she was taken down by a ‘Storme’ and made to go into history in 2012.
If this is the kind of writing you do, I will look forward to see more posts from you. For a start, you could begin with the ownership report of your rides.

Quote:
Happy to become a member of TeamBHP.
Before you start though, do take a look at the rules section of the forum.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th May 2018, 14:11   #3
BHPian

Re: My 'auto'biography

Welcome to the family, Rajib a.k.a VirginWheels. Interesting username given your prior experience with vehicles.

I liked reading your auto-biography and am looking forward to hear more stories in the future. Have a great time.

Cheers!

Last edited by CaptainPrice : 10th May 2018 at 14:11. Reason: Improved word choice
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks