Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2018, 13:32   #1
BANNED

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,
I am Nitin and I am just 19 years old as of now. Finally after many attempts, I succeeded in registering myself on the TEAM-BHP forum. I have been following this website since 2-3 years and wanted to be a part of it. However due to my studies, I never tried registering for it. Now I have finished my schooling and I look forward for an amazing time ahead here at TEAM-BHP.

Currently, in my family we own a Ford Aspire Titanium TDCi, a Hyundai Santro CNG and a Honda Activa 3G.

I started driving at an early age and my dad always supported me and guided me in this process. I am a die hard fan of Cars. My dad always say that I can spend my entire life just sitting behind the steering wheel. This is something that describes my love for cars and driving.

I hope to have a great time with everyone of you.

Thanks
Regards,
Nitin

Last edited by GTO : 14th May 2018 at 10:21. Reason: Language
fuel_burner is offline   (7) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 12th May 2018, 20:15   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Hi Nitin, it always feel good to have young Bhpian's like you on board.
At your age, i always looked for a chance when our driver or dad will allow me to drive and when i used to get the driving seat, that excitement and joy was priceless. Now i always drive our cars according to my wish but miss the excitement of that age.

One thing i must admit, getting carried over at your age is very common, so please keep yourself calm, composed & drive safe. At this age if anything gets wrong while driving, when its not your mistake, even then people will blame you. Am sharing these from my own experience.

Lastly welcome to Team Bhp buddy and do read the forum rules before posting. Wish you a great stay over here.
Samba is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th May 2018, 22:11   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Hi Nitin, it always feel good to have young Bhpian's like you on board.
At your age, i always looked for a chance when our driver or dad will allow me to drive and when i used to get the driving seat, that excitement and joy was priceless. Now i always drive our cars according to my wish but miss the excitement of that age.

One thing i must admit, getting carried over at your age is very common, so please keep yourself calm, composed & drive safe. At this age if anything gets wrong while driving, when its not your mistake, even then people will blame you. Am sharing these from my own experience.

Lastly welcome to Team Bhp buddy and do read the forum rules before posting. Wish you a great stay over here.
Thanks sir. My dad is always supportive and trusts my driving skills. I know it is easy for a young fellow to get carried away, but I always ensure that I drive safe. I am a car enthusiast but never let my enthusiasm put any kind of potential harm to me or my car. thanks for the care. I will surely take care in future.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th May 2018 at 10:03. Reason: Mention of underage driving
fuel_burner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2018, 23:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuel_burner View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am Nitin and I am just 19 years old as of now.
Hi Nitin,

Welcome. It's good to have a coeval like you on the forum.

Having been through a lot of infamous stretches of UP, Haryana and Delhi, I have to agree with every single line written by Samba in the last post. Take care and drive safe! By the way, I am also from Delhi. Looking forward to meet you sometime.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th May 2018 at 10:04. Reason: Mention of underage driving
self_driven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th May 2018, 23:54   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
Hi Nitin,

Welcome. It's good to have a coeval like you on the forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome. My hometown is in Haryana and we live in Delhi so this means we have almost all our relatives living a little far from us. This make us drive a lot more on the highways. The roads are improving here in the the northern part and this has resulted in an increase in the avg speeds of the vehicles.

Since the day I started to drive, I make sure that I drive safe and sanely. I have seen my friends who drive meet with some serious accidents just because they took the warnings lightly. Thanks for your concern, but I always try to be within the safe limit and my car rarely crosses the 100 km/h mark. Even on six to eight-laned roads, I try to restrict myself at about 90 km/h as this is a speed where I get the best fuel efficiency and the safety too is not ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
Hi Nitin,
.................. By the way, I am also from Delhi. Looking forward to meet you sometime.
Yeah Sure. Will like to meet you soon. I am a little busy nowadays but will surely keep you posted for any such plan.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th May 2018 at 10:07. Reason: Back to back posts. Trimmed quoted posts for better readability
fuel_burner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2018, 09:36   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Hello Everyone,
I am Nitin and I am just 19 years old as of now.

I started driving at an very early age and my dad always supported me and guided me in this process.
Quote:
My dad is always supportive and trusts my driving skills.
Well - 'Supportive' is not the word I would use . In a city like Hyderabad, he could very well have ended up in jail for being this 'supportive'.

But anyways - looks like you have a mature head and have used the opportunity to learn wisely. Hope the forum helps you in gaining further knowledge. Welcome aboard.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th May 2018 at 10:09. Reason: Quoted text edited
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th May 2018, 16:43   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
H
I started driving at an very early age and my dad always supported me and guided me in this process. I am a die hard fan of Cars. My dad always say that I can spend my entire life just sitting behind the steering wheel. This is something that describes my love for cars and driving.
I hope to have a great time with everyone of you.
Quote:
thanks sir. my dad is always supportive and trusts my driving skills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Well - 'Supportive' is not the word I would use . In a city like Hyderabad, he could very well have ended up in jail for being this 'supportive'.

Note from Mod:

We cannot condone underage driving even if done safely. Your fathers support is irresponsible - if you were to have the misfortune to be involved in an accident, he would have to bear all liability. Rules and laws are there for a reason.

Last edited by Aditya : 14th May 2018 at 10:13. Reason: Quoted text edited
ajmat is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 29th May 2018, 11:40   #8
BHPian

Hi Nitin,
It's nice to have some young blood on board. Your enthusiasm for vehicles is very evident and we love it.

Please note that posts about underage driving and excessive speeding are not something that the community endorses.

That being said, wishing you luck for the future. Drive Safe. Drive on.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks