Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2018, 16:11   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Dear Mods, Friends and Petrolheads!

I would introduce myself in some time but let me thank the moderators first for approving my membership after FOURTH attempt. Those 4 words (pls refer title of the thread) were like intimate violin music in the background/ slow cold breeze during summer season/ smell of new car/ first kiss.

So, about me, my name is Ishan Bhatia, born and brought up in Delhi, 30 years of age, recently married, marketing professional working in Power/Renewable Sector and really happy to be part of this community.

I hope I'll meet many like-minded individuals from whom I'd learn more about cars or anything that have 4 wheels or 3 or 2 and would be looking forward for great time here on Team-BHP forum.
IshWish is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th May 2018, 11:10   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. . Looking forward to your insights from your sector as renewable sources and going green are typically hot points of discussion.

Welcome once again.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2018, 11:27   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Welcome.

Being part of Team-BHP, would like to know your interest in cars, your long drives/track-days and of course if you ride a two wheeler or not.

See you around and enjoy your stay
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th May 2018, 11:44   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. . Looking forward to your insights from your sector as renewable sources and going green are typically hot points of discussion.
Thanks for your kind words Rajeevraj. So basically my organization provides scheduling and forecasting services to Renewable Energy Developers. In other terms, we assess solar radiance, Weather conditions, site assessment, historic generation, etc of that particular wind or solar farm and provide RE power generation forecasting.
It helps developers to align their generation in more linear manner.
And in my last stint I was engaged in Green Buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Being part of Team-BHP, would like to know your interest in cars, your long drives/track-days and of course if you ride a two wheeler or not.
Thanks Sheel for the Welcoming words.

I am not a technical person per se but being a marketing professional, I was always interested in pricing strategies, marketing mix strategies, product life cycle, etc. My current drives include Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz VTVT and Ford Figo 1.5D. I also own Bajaj Dominar and usually ride it during weekends. My longest drives were Delhi to Jammu (Katra) and Delhi to Allahabad .

Last edited by ampere : 30th May 2018 at 11:53. Reason: back to back posts merged
IshWish is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks