Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2018, 15:29   #1

Logged in finally!

Hello Everyone,

I am Ankush, and my membership was approved in March this year (after a couple of attempts)! Thank you, Mods and GTO.

This is my first thread here. A small introduction - I am 39 years old, a Computer Engineer with an MBA from Indian Institute of Management - Kozhikode. I've been working in Bangalore since 2008.

I've been in love with automobiles since I've been in school, but was not able to buy one. More on that later.

My Garage - Currently I own a Grand i10 AT (Sportz model) which was purchased in Bangalore this year. Will share my experience about the same in a new/separate thread.

Before this car, we used to own a Hyundai Santro AT, which we had for little over 7 years. That was an awesome car,
  • Good ground clearance
  • Lots of space
  • Good/Reasonable mileage (9-10 KM to the liter)
  • Awesome A/C
  • Good pickup
  • Good top speed (was able to hit over 135 KM/H on good straight roads)
  • A good all-round view (for the driver). The driver seat was high enough so that you can see clearly on all sides.
I also have a two wheeler - Kinetic 4s which has been serving me faithfully for over 10 years!

Looking forward to contributing to this wonderful forum.

Cheers,
Ankush

Last edited by ankushgarg : 26th June 2018 at 15:37.
ankushgarg is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 1st July 2018, 14:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Logged in finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankushgarg View Post
Hello Everyone
Welcome to Team-BHP!

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum, including the ownership report of your Grand i10 AT.

Regarding your old Santro, have you seen Hyundai's new ad? I am sure it will bring back a lot of old memories.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2018, 10:16   #3

Re: Logged in finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP!

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum, including the ownership report of your Grand i10 AT.

Regarding your old Santro, have you seen Hyundai's new ad? I am sure it will bring back a lot of old memories.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Chirag.. Yes, I've seen the Hyundai's ad. it does brings back the old memories.. Sure, I will be writing about my ownership and buying experience of Hyundai Grand i10. Thanks once again.
ankushgarg is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks