Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2018, 16:50   #1
BHPian

Yikes! I'm a BHPian

Hello everyone!

Been lurking around for about four years as a guest and it feels amazing to finally be able to interact with the community. A big thanks to the mods for finally letting me in (Fourth attempt ).

So here goes,
My name's Mohammed Arbaz, I am 22. A Civil Engineering graduate based in Bengaluru, currently working at a consultant firm. I discovered the forum online around four years ago and have been glued to it ever since.

Finding out about my approval was an interesting incident. I was at my desk, working diligently (read = stealth alt+tab usage ) and while scrolling through one of the threads I stop. I stop and notice the 'Thanks' button has appeared. I jump up on my chair and check my mail and bang I see "Membership approved" while trying hard not to scream. And boy did it feel great.

Have driven a good amount across KA but don't own a car yet, well as they say picture abhi bakhi hai. Interested in all kinds of cars and technical stuff, with the Mclaren P1 being an all time favorite and a soft spot for BMWs.
Other interests include technology, architecture, L-O-V-E to travel(the Leh-Ladakh itch is getting stronger with time) and music (particularly EDM, however some 90's Bollywood tunes on a rainy evening drive is always welcomed).

The feeling of being an official Bhpian is still sinking in and I know there's a long way to go. I hope to make the journey ahead a memorable one and try to stay as active as possible.

Cheers.
arbaz906 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 25th July 2018, 10:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Yikes! I'm a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbaz906 View Post
Hello everyone!
Hello and welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
A big thanks to the mods for finally letting me in (Fourth attempt )
Your persistence has paid off.

Quote:
I was at my desk, working diligently (read = stealth alt+tab usage ) and while scrolling through one of the threads I stop. I stop and notice the 'Thanks' button has appeared. I jump up on my chair and check my mail and bang I see "Membership approved" while trying hard not to scream.
That's different. I guess you spend more time reading Team-BHP than reading your emails.

Quote:
Mclaren P1 being an all time favorite
I love McLarens as well. The 720S is my favourite supercar.

Quote:
L-O-V-E to travel(the Leh-Ladakh itch is getting stronger with time)
Leh-Ladakh is a must-visit place. I fell in love with it when I visited a few years back.

Nice to have you on the forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2018, 13:24   #3
BHPian

Re: Yikes! I'm a BHPian

Quote:
Hello and welcome to Team-BHP.

Your persistence has paid off.
Thank you ChiragM

Quote:
I guess you spend more time reading Team-BHP than reading your emails.
Totally worth it though.

Quote:
I love McLarens as well. The 720S is my favourite supercar.
Glad to find a fellow Mclaren fan.

Quote:
Nice to have you on the forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts.
arbaz906 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks