Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2018, 21:03   #1
BHPian

Happy to join the Team-BHP family

Hello Team-BHP family,

So happy to join the Team-Bhp, though i have been a active reader of the Team-bhp forum, I just applied for the membership a week back.

A memorable registration story in short, a few weeks back decided to apply for the membership though I was skeptical about the approval. Still went ahead and applied through my mobile. After couple of days got a mail that membership is rejected, but couldn't understand the reason. To improvise myself I had mailed the support team to check on the areas of improvement. I got an reply that they would like to review the application again and requested for the three answers which I never saved it because I applied through mobile. So finally this time I typed all the content and saved before replying. To my surprise the membership was approved! There is no more happiness than being together with the people who has similar passion as you.

My family owns an 1.5 Dragon, EcoSport.

A recent purchase made after reading a lot of reviews primarily on Team-bhp. My parents are happy owning it for the convenience of automatic with all safety features! Terrific buy under 13 lakhs. Also I work for the same company that manufactured this vehicle, made a very small contribution in launching the Dragon engine, facelifted EcoSport, Ranger facelift in Thailand, Everest facelift in Thailand, Freestyle. This in turn gave personal satisfaction indeed of owning one. By the way my undergraduation major is computer science and post graduation is MBA in marketing management. Yes there exist a small percentage of people studying computer science and work for an automobile company with loads of passion indeed.

This forum has tremendous knowledge, well organised. The passion the team members have in maintaining this forum is amazing. I really hope to learn a lot and as well add value to this forum.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th September 2018 at 21:12. Reason: Adding Paragraph break.
vDragon3 is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 10:04   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Happy to join the Team-BHP family

Welcome young man. I like your handle of a dragon. Before marriage I also thought of myself as one. Best of luck for your first thread.
V.Narayan is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 10:12   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard! We like Ford cars even though there have been a few wrangles with the company over the past few months!
ajmat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 21:20   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to teambhp vDragon. Other forums like WhatsApp and Facebook are preferred by many these days for posting pictures and text, but you will find teambhp special. You can locate a thread or a post of importance from more than a decade ago to refresh your memories. Doing a similar exercise on other forums is quite impractical.

Have a jolly good time.
anjan_c2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th September 2018, 16:05   #5
BHPian

Congratulations and welcome vDragon3 to Team Bhp. Do take out time to read the Team Bhp Rules section. Good to hear that you work in Ford being from computer science department.

BTW your CEO Mr. Anurag Mehrotra too came from IT industry and have worked in WNS and Accenture before joining Ford.
roby_dk is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed