Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2018, 18:16   #1
BHPian

Hello from the latest entrant into the Team-BHP family!

Ha ha, finally! Feels very similar to getting a FDFS ticket in Chennai’s Kasi theatre for a Rajnikanth movie!

I had initially applied for a membership way back in 2012; it was rejected without any reason being specified. Anyways, I have been an active reader of the forum since my college days a decade back and I visit the forum almost every day to catch up with the world of automobiles. I am a great fan of DIY threads of Gannu and Parag Bhai (who is also a good friend of mine), photologues of Lalu saar, quite a few extensive ownership review threads and of course every Team-BHP official review of new launches.

I am Shankara Narayan, a native of Chennai but settled in Bangalore for close to 7 years now, happily married and a proud father of a 3-year-old daughter. I have done my engineering in IT, MBA in Sales and Marketing and is associated with the Automobile industry. I also contribute with some freelance content writing for a particular auto journal every now and then.

I currently own and drive a Maruti Suzuki Baleno diesel (“Grey Goblin” it is called, and yes, a proud exhibitionist of innumerable infamous dimples, stopped counting, please do not ask) which is chugging along nicely like nobody’s business. I owned a Skoda Fabia diesel earlier and there was a Ritz and a Honda City iVTEC in the family too. I love driving around our beautiful country with my family and have been able to, thanks to the support of HVK sir.

Looking forward for a fruitful membership in this wonderful community of like-minded enthusiasts
vshankarhere is online now   (11) Thanks
Old 14th September 2018, 19:58   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello from the latest entrant into the Team-BHP family!

Welcome to the forum Shankar. Freelance content writing as well as association with the automobile domain! Looks like A perfect recipe for some unique threads on Team-Bhp. Looking forward to your contributions.
Rajeevraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 08:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Welcome to the forum Shankar. Freelance content writing as well as association with the automobile domain! Looks like A perfect recipe for some unique threads on Team-Bhp. Looking forward to your contributions.
Thanks a lot sir for your kind words! Me too looking forward to it!
Old 15th September 2018, 09:29   #4
BHPian

Congratulations and welcome to TBHP.

Bangalore really has a good weather and it gives me nostalgic vibes whenever I think of my short stint of one year in city. I was lucky enough to stay away from the terrific traffic of city, thanks to my Accenture office in Global village which is a kind of outskirt area with lesser people commuting.
roby_dk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 10:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hello! Welcome to the forum Shankara! Glad to see you've signed up

Looking forward to your expert automotive insights!

Have been offline for a while, hope to catch up sometime soon!

Rgds,
Bhavin

Last edited by GrammarNazi : 15th September 2018 at 10:08.
GrammarNazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 10:26   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roby_dk View Post
Congratulations and welcome to TBHP.

Bangalore really has a good weather and it gives me nostalgic vibes whenever I think of my short stint of one year in city. I was lucky enough to stay away from the terrific traffic of city, thanks to my Accenture office in Global village which is a kind of outskirt area with lesser people commuting.
Yup. If the Bangalore traffic pisses you off, the gentle weather ensures your nerves are soothed. A friendly city which is cosmopolitan in its true sense. You can find all sorts of people here; from downright orthodox to extreme metrosexuals! And with so many weekend getaways within driving distance, is perfectly located too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
Hello! Welcome to the forum Shankara! Glad to see you've signed up

Looking forward to your expert automotive insights!

Have been offline for a while, hope to catch up sometime soon!

Rgds,
Bhavin
Hi Bhavin! Thanks for remembering . Yup, have made it into the forum. It has been long since we had to play catch up. Hope to do it soon!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 15th September 2018 at 11:57. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Please use the multi-quote option (QUOTE+) while quoting and responding to multiple posts. Thanks. :)
vshankarhere is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks