Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2018, 00:11   #1

A wish comes true!

I have been wishing for a long time to become a part of this forum and finally here I am! First and foremost, I would like to thank the Team-BHP moderators for letting me become a part of this community. My excitement knew no bounds when I read the subject of the email: “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”

Now, something about myself. I am Akhil, an eighteen year old, a student and a resident of Bengaluru. The first time I encountered Team-BHP was when I was searching online for reviews for a new car purchase in 2015. I was really impressed by the quality of this forum and hence became a regular since then. When I was young I used to read auto magazines as a hobby, which sparked my love for automobiles and Team-BHP has taken it to another new level. After a couple of failed attempts at joining this community I am glad that I finally made it. I also got my license very recently and am really excited to improve my skills as a driver.

Now coming to the cars we have owned, we had a WagonR which served us for nine years until we sold it in the year 2016. The purchase of our second steed, the Hyundai Creta petrol was made just before we sold our WagonR. Team-BHP was very helpful in making an informed decision for the purchase of our new car. Every minute detail about a car is brought forward towards the consumer.

My others interests include photography,latest technology and a recently found interest in astronomy after having bought a telescope.

I hope to be as active as possible in contributing towards this forum that has taught me a lot.

Once again thanks a lot for letting me become a part of this forum.
Futurestan is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 06:01   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: A wish comes true!

Welcome Akhil and it’s great to see a young member sign up! Look forward to many threads and posts from you.
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 08:06   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations Akhil. Nice to see responsible young people join the forum. Drive safe. Drive thoughtfully.
V.Narayan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 15:32   #4
BANNED

Congratulations on becoming a bhpian and on getting the driving licence. As Mahindra says 'live young live free', but drive safe.
pavi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th December 2018, 18:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Welcome Akhil and it’s great to see a young member sign up! Look forward to many threads and posts from you.
Yes, I will certainly try to keep posting regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Congratulations Akhil. Nice to see responsible young people join the forum. Drive safe. Drive thoughtfully.
Thank you! Yes driving puts a huge responsibility in our hands and it is a task that has to be performed with utmost concentration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi View Post
As Mahindra says 'live young live free', but drive safe.
Old 10th December 2018, 23:59   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurestan View Post
it is a task that has to be performed with utmost concentration.
Concentration, yes. And Consideration. And Patience.

Being considerate to others on the road will make the roads safer for everyone, and being patient will be relaxing for you (and your ride).

BTW, what's the story behind "Futurestan"?
samaspire is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks