Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2018, 09:08   #1
BHPian

Better late than never!

Hello fellow BHPians

My name is Tarik, and I am really happy to be a part of this forum. Something about me:

Personal data: I am Tarik Arora, a 30 year old Noida (NCR) resident. I discovered my passion for 'anything on wheels' at a pretty young age. I am married and blessed with a 6-month-old (young?) daughter. I have been attempting to register on this forum since the last 3-4 years and have failed N number of times before finally making it here. Someone has rightly said "better late than never".

Professional life: I am an Automobile engineer by education and a Research Analyst by profession. Completed my graduation in 2010 and since then have worked with a few OEMs and research/consulting firms. Have worked in multiple profiles during my 8+ years of professional life: New Product Development, Market Research, Consulting and Production planning.

My drives: My current drive is a Nexon Diesel and a Ninja 650 ABS. Having owned a Nova (1 year/10k kms), Discover 125 (2 years/16k kms), P220 (4 years/35k kms), D390 (4 years/10k kms), Ninja 650 (1.5 years/7k kms), Wagon R CNG (3 years/75k kms), Zest XMA (3 years/95k kms), and Nexon (10 months/23k kms). I get an itch to upgrade every 3-4 years but guess this wont be the case now, after the added responsibility of being a father, such a beautiful feeling

Other than cars: Nothing much, all my interests are around cars and bikes. I love going for Sunday morning breakfast rides and i just love the torque offered by diesel engines. That feeling, when the engine pulls cleanly in 2nd gear without any throttle input, makes my day every day.

This will not be an understatement if i say that team-BHP is the best automotive forum out there. I am really proud to be a part of thus forum. Slow claps for all the BHPians.
tarik.arora is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 19th December 2018, 09:20   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Better late than never!

Hi Tarik,

Welcome to the forum .

You have a mix of Car and bike interests which will gel very well here too. Your
contribution in their respective sections will be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th December 2018, 12:59   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the warm welcome. Even i look forward to be an active part of this forum. I always had the urge to comment on various threads but never had the rights. Now that i have the rights, i feel really happy about it.
Old 20th December 2018, 10:20   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Tarik,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

You are an automobile engineer and have owned quite a few cars and bikes. With all that experience I'm sure you'll be able to contribute a good deal to the forum.

Trust you have gone through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2018, 13:27   #5
BHPian

Thank you Aditya for the welcome. Even i hope to be able to contribute here.
On a lighter note, your welcome message sounds like a manager professionally talking to his newly appointed team-mate. Just kidding!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks