Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2019, 13:24   #1

Hello fellow BHPians

Hello fellow BHP-ians,

My name is Vaibhav. I stay at Pune with my wife and daughter. Positively hoping to be an owner of a Toyota Yaris soon. The wife and I have been waiting for it eagerly.

I have driven a Fiat Padmini, Maruti Zen (old one), Tata Indigo, Honda Jazz and a Maruti Ciaz. These have been the cars in the family. For the first time I had an amazing ( ) car buying experience. Going try my best to make a read-worthy post about the buying experience and the review of Yaris along with the reasons why I purchased it. The process of buying has not completed yet and so a thread is not warranted by the forum rules.

Team-BHP has been good to me. People like you have shared some "tough to come by" knowledge. So, heartful thanks to all of you who have been so kind. I also hope that with time, won't only I learn more but become able to share my learning and experiences.

Thanks to GTO for approving my membership.
spactus is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th January 2019, 13:46   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello fellow BHPians

Welcome aboard Spactus. Congratulations on your car! Looking forward to seeing your ownership thread come alive.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2019, 10:53   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Hi Vaibhav,

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your new car. Please do share your initial impressions and buying experience once the car is delivered. Also do share what happened on your earlier buying experiences.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks