Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2019, 23:22   #1
BHPian

Romans, Countrymen and Lovers

Hear me for my cause!
Finally, I make to this forum, a long struggle indeed .

I am Vivek Ranjan, 33, a Chemical Engineer and a lawyer. I don't know if I am an auto enthusiast, but yes, I love my cars and I go under the hood at least once a week for no apparent reason.
I have started driving at a very early age (like really early, am avoiding self-incrimination ). Needless to say, I love to drive. I drive more than 100kms a day (combining work and leisure) and if there is anything that can spoil my whole day, it is a warning signal on my car!

I have my own set of experiences from the long drives (like pretty long ones spanning over 4000 km over a span of one week to 10 days) to regular everyday glitches. Overall, it's all great!

I currently drive Fiat Linea, Honda City, Maruti Baleno, and a Tata Nano. I have owned Maruti 800 and Tata Indigo CS Dicor before this lot. Linea is my long drive partner, City and Baleno I drive for everyday commute, Nano allows me to be myself in chaos and parking encounters. A recent new drive was I20 active crossover (about 500 Kms from RANCHI to Daltonganj, to and fro).

Apart from driving, my interest includes lawyering, economics, a bit of automobile engineering, and pro bono work for children. Used to be a solo guitarist in a band earlier, not very regular now.
Hope to have a great time ahead with all you enthusiast!

Keep rollin'
Vivek

Last edited by aah78 : 2nd February 2019 at 00:34. Reason: Spacing.
evilminstrel is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 3rd February 2019, 18:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Romans, Countrymen and Lovers

Hi Vivek,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilminstrel View Post
I don't know if I am an auto enthusiast, but yes, I love my cars and I go under the hood at least once a week for no apparent reason.
Not a bad thing at all. I know people who have opened a bonnet in many years of car ownership.

Quote:
I drive more than 100 kms a day (combining work and leisure) and if there is anything that can spoil my whole day, it is a warning signal on my car!
That's a quite lot of driving for a day. Yes, most of us won't get sleep till action has been taken to get the warning light off.

Quote:
I have my own set of experiences from the long drives (like pretty long ones spanning over 4000 km over a span of one week to 10 days) to regular everyday glitches. Overall, it's all great!
We would love to read about these. I'm sure they will help other BHPians.

Quote:
I currently drive Fiat Linea, Honda City, Maruti Baleno, and a Tata Nano. I have owned Maruti 800 and Tata Indigo CS Dicor before this lot. Linea is my long drive partner, City and Baleno I drive for everyday commute, Nano allows me to be myself in chaos and parking encounters. A recent new drive was I20 active crossover (about 500 Kms from RANCHI to Daltonganj, to and fro).
That's quite a few cars to have owned. Do put up detailed ownership reviews of these.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Old 4th February 2019, 10:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Vivek !!!
That's an interesting intro. Is it the old Baleno 1.6 that you have or the new one ?
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th February 2019, 19:31   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Welcome to the forum, Vivek !!!
That's an interesting intro. Is it the old Baleno 1.6 that you have or the new one ?
Thanks !!

I have the new one, not the elder one . I was driving Maruti 800 during the days of Supreme Baleno .
evilminstrel is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks