Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2019, 23:35   #1
BHPian

A proud BHPian on a memorable day!

"Great things come out of patience."

First of all, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting my membership on this very special day when Team-BHP turns 15. Things could not have been better today.

I am a 19 year old tall skinny guy pursuing my bachelor's degree in B.Com(Hons.). I have always been passionate about cars from childhood. Getting behind the wheel of one was my biggest dream. My teenage went by playing car games and watching car related videos. This is when I came across Team-BHP. Apart from cars, I am fond of sports, video games, photography to name a few.

Currently, I own the following vehicles:
  1. Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 (2010)
  2. Honda Aviator Drum (2013)

4 years since I got in touch with Team-BHP, I always wanted to be a part of this community but never really tried as I considered myself incompetent to do justice to this forum. I feel extremely privileged today as I got selected in my first attempt. Finally, a new chapter begins and I hope to learn a lot more from Team-BHP and try to make a difference in this community.

Regards,
Bhatia.D17.
Bhatia.D17 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 18:33   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A proud BHPian on a memorable day!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhatia.D17 View Post
First of all, I would like to thank the moderators for accepting my membership on this very special day when Team-BHP turns 15. Things could not have been better today.
Nice to have you on board.

Quote:
My teenage went by playing car games and watching car related videos. This is when I came across Team-BHP. Apart from cars, I am fond of sports, video games, photography to name a few.
Most of us played car related video games and watched car related videos (mainly old Top Gear) to satisfy our appetites. You'll find threads on the other interests you have mentioned as well. There's really a lot to keep one glued to the forum day and night .

Quote:
Currently, I own the following vehicles:
  1. Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2 (2010)
  2. Honda Aviator Drum (2013)
Get past the graduation and after that, give us some detailed reviews.

Quote:
4 years since I got in touch with Team-BHP, I always wanted to be a part of this community but never really tried as I considered myself incompetent to do justice to this forum. I feel extremely privileged today as I got selected in my first attempt.
You've already learnt the importance of trying .

Quote:
Finally, a new chapter begins and I hope to learn a lot more from Team-BHP and try to make a difference in this community.
I've been on Team-BHP for the past 15 years and I am still learning. It's a never-ending process. Isn't it?

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2019, 19:10   #3
BHPian

Re: A proud BHPian on a memorable day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Get past the graduation and after that, give us some detailed reviews.
This is on top of my To-Do List and I hope to take out some time from my schedule to pen down my experience so far.

Quote:
I've been on Team-BHP for the past 15 years and I am still learning. It's a never-ending process. Isn't it?
Couldn't agree with you more.
Bhatia.D17 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks